Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 3/16/2006 8:51:34 AM EDT
Im down in the Cincinnati area and was wondering if anyone has been approved via HCSO for a NFA stamp, im looking to get a SBR stamp for a Krink build and was told by a local gun shop "Good luck getting Simon to sign anything for a NFA stamp." Please let me know.
Jim
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:19:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck getting Simon to sign anything for an NFA stamp.

Sorry, but that really does sum it up rather succinctly.  You need to incorporate or get the hell outta Cincinnati/Hamilton County.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:54:07 AM EDT
[#2]
My dad live's in Butler county could i use his address to apply?

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:21:41 PM EDT
[#3]
If your dad is buying it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:28:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:57:37 PM EDT
[#5]
King Simon does not like his subjects having more firepower than him.
If you live in Cincinnati proper, you are screwed.  Get out of there, for more reasons
than sign-offs.
If you live in a suburb with a police chief, go to him.  
Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Im in Colerain Township, do you know if the Chief will sign off on NFA items?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:01:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Im in Colerain Township, do you know if the Chief will sign off on NFA items?

Go in and ask him. I asked one of the people running for sheriff here in KY and he said he would be happy to sign.  If he says "nope" tell him thanks anyway, he won't recieve a vote from you or your friends, and you will still get the SBR through legal means.  He does not have veto power.  Its election time here, not sure about OH.  Now might be the time to ask if he is worried he might lose some votes over it.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top