Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2011 1:21:21 PM EDT
Anyone have anyone they have used to do NFA engraving in the Columbia area?

I've got a Draco AK pistol that should be here tomorrow that I am planning to add to my trust and SBR and I'll need to have it engraved.

I sent my AR to Orion when I had it SBR'd but would rather not have to ship if possible.
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 2:45:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Innovative Arms in Elgin.
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 5:13:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you personally used him?  Price, turnaround, etc?   Website?

Thanks for the lead!
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 5:25:21 PM EDT
[#3]
The guys name is Phillip. He built a can for me several years ago. He has also done work for a couple of friends of mine. There are several members on this board that have also given him a thumbs up in the past. He does some very good work, and his prices are fair. The business also has a facebook page.

https://www.innovativearms.com/services.html

ETA gun pron

Link Posted: 1/7/2011 2:24:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Innovative doesn't do engraving in house they send it to a local outfit.
That said their work looks good and I would consider having I.A. handle it for you.
Link Posted: 1/7/2011 3:08:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I've sent him an email asking for the pertinent info regarding having him engrave my AK.
Link Posted: 1/7/2011 8:13:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow, surprised I have never heard of them, the're work looks great
Link Posted: 1/11/2011 5:31:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Philip is the only person I trust to do anything gun related. Mom and pop shop that treats everyone like one of the family.
I don't know if he is a member here but he is definitely one of us.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 7:01:12 PM EDT
[#8]
If Innovative does not work out, I know a silencer manufacturer in Sandy Run who can probably do it. Email or IM me for details.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:33:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd contact Phillip. Wayne at Beaver Creek can do it but the guy Phillip uses does a cleaner job by the look of Wayne's suppressors. Nothing against Wayne, Super nice guy and his cans work great.

BK
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:24:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Philip is awesome.  He has a done a variety of work for me and a super nice guy to boot.  I wouldn't hesitate putting in his hands and forgetting about it until the return call to pick it up.

IA is good to go
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 12:27:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Philip uses a trophy/engraving shop in town. When he took my .22 silencer to get it engraved, they demanded a demo in the back alley!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top