Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2010 7:31:03 PM EDT
Any ideas?
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 7:55:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Call Jason at Ident Marking Services in rockwall!

http://www.identmarking.com/contact.php
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 8:03:28 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 Great guys!
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 8:16:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I did, three weeks though!
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 11:06:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Did you talk to him? He can be hard to get a hold of him sometimes. Another option is to shoot us an email, I can usually respond to them quickly. Also my number is on the website.

[email protected]

Website

Gordon
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 11:12:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Did you talk to him? He can be hard to get a hold of him sometimes. Another option is to shoot us an email, I can usually respond to them quickly. Also my number is on the website.

[email protected]

Website

Gordon

Oh no Gordon, you mistook what I wrote.  I meant you guys offered a 3 week turnaround ... I'm just feeling impatient ...
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 12:05:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Hammer and Chisel.

Depending just how impatient you're feeling.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:33:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh no Gordon, you mistook what I wrote.  I meant you guys offered a 3
week turnaround ... I'm just feeling impatient ...

I can't stress it enough it's worth the three weeks :) these gentleman did some ak work for me :)

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Call Jason at Ident Marking Services in rockwall!

http://www.identmarking.com/contact.php

I need to take some AK receivers down there. I was impressed with my AR receivers.

How's things going down there Gordon? Did Jason have another kid(been a few months ago), or am I thinking about someone else?
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:45:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Things are good. Business is picking up all around. Jason did have another kid about 8 months ago. My wife is preggers and is due in about 6 months. You need to come by and check out the shop sometime and bring those receivers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top