Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 5:41:58 PM EDT
I'm looking for a black rifle friendly shop in NE Ohio. ADCO has been mentioned numerous times as reliable but they are over 3 hours away in NW Ohio so I can't sneak over there on a long lunch hour. I want to buy a good (RRA?) lower.
Finnbear
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:07:53 PM EDT
[#1]
You working tomorrow?  They open a few hrs on saturday .  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:50:09 PM EDT
[#2]
In Cuyahoga Falls the gun shop next to the Riverside Range is black rifle friendly
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:09:20 PM EDT
[#4]
If you make it to the local shows, BBC Weapons Armory deals in a bunch of AR's - mostly Rock River Arms and Olympic Arms nowadays.  They are out in Hiram and if you want to work outside of their show schedule, you can call them and probably arrange to go out to their place and pick it up. They used to stock RRA lowers but their inventory has been cleaned out post-AWB-expiration.

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:37:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Can't make it to Medina this weekend. Got a link or contact info for BBC? I'll also try to get to the shop in Cuy. Falls. Are they the ones who were called "Pro Gun Supply" or something close?
Finnbear
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:50:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Can't make it to Medina this weekend. Got a link or contact info for BBC? I'll also try to get to the shop in Cuy. Falls. Are they the ones who were called "Pro Gun Supply" or something close?
Finnbear

Sent you an IM, but BBC's address and phone is:

BBC Weapons Armory
    12398 Udall Road Hiram, OH 44234
    330-569-7734

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:25:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah Falls is pro gunsupply they have various ARs Fals AKs
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks like I'll have to take a ride to BBC and ProGun. Hope one of them has a RRA lower in stock.
Finnbear
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Finnbear,

Pro Gun and Sports Supply is where Akron Armory hang it's hat. I handle their Kalashnikovs as AKs are on my side of the fence, and Pro is on the the "domestic" side.

I keep a few of Todd's "Rapid Fire 74s" in stock all of the time. Well,...given the brisk sales since the "sunset',...I TRY TO!

Tom Procaccio, his son Jeremy, and the rest of the gang are VERY into the Black Rifle and it's variants.

Try this link... Pro Gun and Sports Supply Website

On the dark side.... Akron Armory Website

As soon as EA gets my snail mail with funds enclosed, Akron Armory and Pro Gun will join the ARF.com Family of Advertizers.

Bob
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:54:33 PM EDT
[#10]
I spoke with someone at ProGun today about a lower. They have some Bushmasters on order but none in stock. $165 for a stripped lower-not the cheapest around but Bushmaster has a good reputation and Pro Gun is only 20 minutes from my office. Plus I can do a face to face purchase instead of trying to find an FFL who will mail order one for me for a reasonable transfer fee. I also called BBC Weapons Armory but got their answering machine-might try them back later this week.
Finnbear
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I spoke with someone at ProGun today about a lower. They have some Bushmasters on order but none in stock. $165 for a stripped lower-not the cheapest around but Bushmaster has a good reputation and Pro Gun is only 20 minutes from my office. Plus I can do a face to face purchase instead of trying to find an FFL who will mail order one for me for a reasonable transfer fee. I also called BBC Weapons Armory but got their answering machine-might try them back later this week.
Finnbear

You should leave a message with BBC as they don't have a retail storefront - they pretty much only do gunshows.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:25:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Finnbear

That "face to face" is very helpful,...'specialy when there is a problem.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:42:12 PM EDT
[#13]
AkronArmory,
Since you spend some time there, any chance you could email me when Pro Gun get some more Bushmaster stripped lowers in stock again. With my luck I'll call back the day AFTER they run out of them again.
Finnbear
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:00:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
AkronArmory,
Since you spend some time there, any chance you could email me when Pro Gun get some more Bushmaster stripped lowers in stock again. With my luck I'll call back the day AFTER they run out of them again. hr

Finnbear,

As savvy as Tom, Jeremy, and the crew are, they could not see the oncoming deluge of buyers after the "Sunset".  I am VERY Ban Wise and was ready with my huge "AK-74 Kit and Complete Rifle Sale". They are amazed at the 74 sales.

I am not. I have been around longer than most. I have done this time and time again.

As far as receivers, they sell as many as they can get, and most sales are "multiples". Call Jeremy and order one. He will call you when they arrive (I'll watch your order) .

Simple.

Bob
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top