Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/27/2006 12:13:27 PM EDT
I gotta question for you guys

My wife and I had a couple that we hung out w/ till one day he called accused me of sleeping w/ her. they apperantly had a blowout at home she went to jail for family violence and sbh minor. She aperantly told him she was f'in me while they was fightin. anyway he got all upset w/ me I told him to chill well that weekend he came to my house. I he told me to stop seein her I told him I wasn't that he needed to get a clue and check her phone records told him I had initiated a case w/ FT Worth PD about them and that this was his last and only notice to stop contacting me, calling me, coming on my property and such. I called FWPD and updated my case haven't heard hid nor hair since bout two weeks ago Did find out she went to one of the bars I worked at and hit on one of my buddies there

Any way Wife gets up this morning walks out the door to go to work and finds that all 4 tires are flat, the antena is bent over, and the pasenger side was keyed front to back multiple lines.

Luckly we have state farm insurance $50 deductable and rental car insurance. So for $50 I get to put miles on a vehicle thats not mine

question is whats my recourse? I have a lawyer he's waiting to find out if the prints found on the truck match theirs (prolly will since its been raining all week) anyway guess i'm just venting
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:39:21 PM EDT
Sorry to heard that bra. But you did the right thing and got a Police Report.

Hope the prints come back OK
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:23:32 PM EDT
nail his ass
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:15:37 PM EDT
Maybe some security camera's?

This one should goto NFA_Investments.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:42:44 PM EDT
yeah thinking about a few cameras around the homestead would like to have a few motion sensors too

to bad bobby traps are illegal

I could rig a nice punji trap for them to fall in
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:19:10 PM EDT
Video and keep a look out. It sucks whan bad things happen to nice people for no reason.

Invisiblesoul
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:27:29 AM EDT
Criminal mishceif in the night- a death penalty offense!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:51:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/28/2006 6:52:00 AM EDT by rbailey]
sorry to hear what happened, it really sucks.

but it sure does make you want to bring out the devil in you, right?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:51:04 AM EDT
Draw Down!!!

j/k Sucks man, but it sounds like you're doing everything right and by the book. Hopefully he will wisen up and stop, but you have the right to protect yourself and your family if need be.

Top Top