Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 7:51:50 AM EDT
Hello All,
I have been looking into purchasing a new rifle and have decided on a AR10 or type.  I am near St. Louis and have looked at Bushmaster and Armalite at Denny Dennis's in South County.  I am leaning towards the Bushmaster.  I would buy used if I could find a good deal within the state. To avoid shipping and transfer fees.  If any body has any advice on any manufacturer  or where to buy I would appreciate it.  I would like to have some, if not all, of the options that the AWB had in place.  Let me know your thoughts and or opinions.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:42:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought my Bushmaster from MidAmerica Arms.  10008 Gravois Road.  Good guys to work with.  As far as type of weapon ... Don't know.  Bushmaster is good and from what I understand, Armalite isn't bad either.  I have to tell you ... I wasn't impressed with Denny's guns in South County.  I went there to look at some merchandise and I felt that I was an annoyance rather than a potential customer.  I'll refrain from commenting on their prices for the general merchandise but I can comment on the fact that the 9mm Luger rounds they had for sale there were more expensive than I had seen around.  To their credit, they had a broad merchandise base.  I'll stick with MidAmerica Arms for local gun purchases thanks.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:27:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Give Mikes Guns in St. Charles a call. He usually has good prices.
His number is...636-949-8764
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:31:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Where are you at?  I am in Olathe I Know of a couple of places.  Bullet Hole in Shawnee KS

Olathe Gun shop has RRA and Bushmaster.  Let me know what you are looking for. How much do you

want to spend?  If you are 2 fare from KC disregard.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:54:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Gnarly,
If your looking for an AR10 right now, call give my local guys a call.  They've got one for around $1400 with good flip sights (I really don't know names and manf., so I'll stop there).  Depending on where you are near St Louis, they may not be too far of a drive for you.

D & D Outdoor Sports
7133 Hwy 47
Union MO 64084
636-583-0702

Welcome to the club!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top