Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2011 7:03:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:38:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Perhaps a gigantic voltron-like creation made entirely of MA-CT-NY flags brutally sodomizing a bolt face? I think it captures the CT feel

there's already been one thread wrecked with this stuff.  

serious discussion only. -TimJ
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:12:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Perhaps a gigantic voltron-like creation made entirely of MA-CT-NY flags brutally sodomizing a bolt face? I think it captures the CT feel

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:30:58 PM EDT
[#3]
waffles nailed it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I made two versions:

For us:

For them:

Anyways, it is always great to have to read ten different versions of "is my gun CT legal" and "what can I bring to Mass when I visit the girl from Plenty of Fish" along with my favorite "who needs to die so I can get into a RI gun club".

When are we going to split this forum up into Free New England and Non-Free New England?

And Mach, we are living the light on for you in New Hampshire.  Well, at least until the first ice storm.

could we keep this on track? I'll even make a thread for the Tourettes crowd...TimJ
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 7:10:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I made two versions:

For us:

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff124/flytosail/blank-t-shirt-templatecopy.jpg

For them:

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff124/flytosail/blank-t-shirt-template3.jpg

Anyways, it is always great to have to read ten different versions of "is my gun CT legal" and "what can I bring to Mass when I visit the girl from Plenty of Fish" along with my favorite "who needs to die so I can get into a RI gun club".

When are we going to split this forum up into Free New England and Non-Free New England?

And Mach, we are living the light on for you in New Hampshire.  Well, at least until the first ice storm.

could we keep this on track? I'll even make a thread for the Tourettes crowd...TimJ

We have pretty liberal gun laws here in RI, hell they let me have AR15's, Tac Shottys, and a whole plethora of handguns.. But this is so true "who needs to die so I can get into a RI gun club" hahah I can't shoot anywhere! Whats the point of having all these great firearms if I can only shoot them out of state :(
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top