Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2007 12:50:16 PM EDT
Here's the deal... Left the job I was at for better money and better hours... Well turned out this place I went to lied... Were only going to pay me half of what the told me and were not going to allow me to take off to go to my wife's doctor appointments (she's pregnant).
So here I am, stuck like chuck because my last job has already filled my spot and Im out of work...

Does anyone know of a GOOD PAYING JOB (1600-1800 monthly) around the Waco area?
Im a certified EMT-B / FF, but Im trying to get out of EMS... I wouldnt mind getting into security/LE/ or something related to it... If anything comes to mind IM or reply...

Thanks,
Brody
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:01:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Texas Workforce Commission and city websites. Go check them out ASAP.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:34:16 PM EDT
[#2]
www.tdcj.state.tx.us

good benefits.  pay fits your requirements, not sure what unit is in your area
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:53:05 PM EDT
[#3]
One of my best friends in an LT at a Civigenics Jail, contracted with TDCJ, here in Limestone Co... Hes been wanting me to come on over there BAD! I may give him a call and see what the deal is...
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 5:47:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Good news.... My LT from Fire Academy called my wife and told her that in Sept. he's going back to Head of Security for a company and he wants me to come on with him... He said it may take awhile because its a State company, but I can make it til then I think...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top