Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 10:13:43 PM EDT
I am looking into moving back into NC again so I am not a damn yankee Looking around 40 miles or so out around from Ft. Bragg so basically Hoke, Cumberland, Robeson, Bladen, Scotland counties What are the CLEO's like in these counties in regards to NFA, Class 3 Pistol permits and CCW's Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:28:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag.  Same here.  Want to know areas to live in as well.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:18:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Harnett County is just outside Fort Bragg and CHP and suppressor friendly.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:51:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Rumor has it the Cumberland is NOT NFA friendly.  May have changed, but I have met quite a few unhappy people from that neck-o-the-woods.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#4]
have any of you compiled a list as to who what and where about this topic and ranges etc. in NC. I only know of two that I have shot at in the past. Seems to me if you wanna meet folks hang out and shoot or recuuit new members for your gun clubs might seem like a good idea to post it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:34:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
have any of you compiled a list as to who what and where about this topic and ranges etc. in NC. I only know of two that I have shot at in the past. Seems to me if you wanna meet folks hang out and shoot or recuuit new members for your gun clubs might seem like a good idea to post it.

Yup, Live2surv, we have a sticky just for that Isn't technology great?

www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=34&t=216134

has Important Info, EE Search, Ranges, Gun Shows,CCW,local matches, grassroots, and links  

Blackops_1.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:06:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:47:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Does anyone know if Buncombe county is suppressor-friendly?  I'm looking into getting one and am trying to get some knowledge on the subject concerning this general area.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:00:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Does anyone know if Buncombe county is suppressor-friendly?  I'm looking into getting one and am trying to get some knowledge on the subject concerning this general area.

I believe the sheriff there (Medford) will sign but he is up reelection
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top