Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/21/2006 8:59:04 AM EST
I am buying a house in Robeson county, and I am in Carterett county.
When i do A CCW address change what should I expect to have to do .
I have six weeks to move in, and the likes.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:48:35 AM EST
You will need to get a change of address form from the county you are leaving and have it sent to the sheriff's office of the county you are moving to. It's a pain . When I moved years ago, I had to make a 3 hr ride back to the county I left for them to complete the form. They would not do it over the phone.

Top Top