Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2005 6:24:37 AM EDT
Coming home in a few days for my first mission break from Iraq.
My wife said that because I have been such a "good boy" I could add a new firearm to my collection.  
I am looking for anyone that wants to sale and will do a "in-state' FTF deal on the following pre-89 rifles.
Green or Blk Stock AUG  (will consider USR's)
AA or IMI Galil ARM or AR (5.56mm only)
FN-FNC 5.56mm
AKS 7.62  (only with the red plastic sidefolding stock)
HK-93 5.56mm
Also looking for a Armalite AR10A4 carbine
Am NOT looking for "Safe Queens" A shooter that has been taken care of is fine.
Am earning pretty good money over here so am willing to pay a fair price , but not these "wishful" prices that some think this stuff is worth. Be fair and we can make a deal  
I am in the B'ham area , but will drive if needed.
Mike , I know the WTB fourm in the EE is where this SHOULD go , but wanted to target ONLY Bama Boys. Hope u let this slide , PLEASE!
Thank Guys,
Para069
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:00:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:09:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
no problem my freind. beg for deals at will

your doing good work over there, we give slack for that.

i will likely be at fop saturday if your around. taking a new shooter to get some trigger time hopefully.

Oh oh oh oh.... what time you gonna be there? I might just have to meet ya there!

ETA    Sorry to hijack your thread :(
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:30:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Mike
Never to proud to beg for good hardware
Sorry , but can't make it Saturday , I will still be in Amman Jordan waiting for a flight.
DO want to have a few cold ones w/you and check out that 1919 of yours!
1919 is going on my "wish list".
See U
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:43:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top