Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 3:04:38 PM EDT
You all might have been watching the games, but this was my view for most of the holiday weekend!

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:14:49 PM EDT
[#1]
What you shooting at ?

ETA-  man that pond is real low

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:30:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What you shooting at ?

ETA-  man that pond is real low

Dove....none in the pic, as I would not have the camera out if they were flying at that particular time.  That pond is totally dry most of the time....it has water in it once every couple years.  They hit it hot and heavy an hour or so after I took the pic!

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:44:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Spent mine in the reloading room.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I spent mine smokin pork ribs
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:41:18 PM EDT
[#5]
No pork ribs here, but I did spend the day at work saving the bacon of some people.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:01:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No pork ribs here, but I did spend the day at work saving the bacon of some people.

Speaking of bacon, I smoked a slab of that to. Tasted great with hickory and a shot of apple woods.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:03:05 AM EDT
[#7]
I saw ONE effin bird all weekend. Oh well, wasn't hunting anyway, just hanging stands.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top