Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 6:02:59 PM EDT
Well I knew it would happen one day, but I was hoping he would be older than 2.  I was watching the Sopranos and he walks up and yells "Fuck".
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:11:54 PM EDT
[#1]
your fucked
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:12:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Damned cable!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:15:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
your fucked

I'm glad he can't read!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:20:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
your fucked

I'm glad he can't read!

I'm just warning you ...... they say fuck was my first word......Look how i turned out ......

BTW
I love it when that bitch adriana got poped f@ckin c@nt going to turn states evidence...... bet your relly glad he cant read now
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:25:58 PM EDT
[#5]
This is not good.  He goes to pre-school at church and I can assure you this will not be tolerated there.  I don't want him to be kicked out of school at the age of 2. I gotta fix this quick.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:26:18 PM EDT
[#6]
::giggles::

Sorry, I know it's not funny when little kids cuss, but it still makes me laugh. Something about the obscene coming out of something so small and cute...
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:35:07 PM EDT
[#7]
When he learned how to say his first word "Daddy" (aka dada), I stopped using bad language near him.  I didn't think about him getting it from the TV show.  How do I make it stop?

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Headphones or no TV.  Those little guys are like tape recorders.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:57:07 PM EDT
[#9]
my oldest used to say sonofabitch all the time, then she grew outta that stage and you couldn't get her to cuss, not even trick her into cussing, then my youngest daughter was born, she cussed all the time when she began talking, goddamn this and that all the time, its kinda funny in a way to hear an little kid get mad and start cussing, but she to grew outta that stage, so now I'm the only one that cusses now.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:07:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
my oldest used to say sonofabitch all the time, then she grew outta that stage and you couldn't get her to cuss, not even trick her into cussing, then my youngest daughter was born, she cussed all the time when she began talking, goddamn this and that all the time, its kinda funny in a way to hear an little kid get mad and start cussing, but she to grew outta that stage, so now I'm the only one that cusses now.

say it aint so
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#11]
It had to happen sometime but thats scary!  As you know, if it gets a reaction where its accepted or thought to be funny, it continues.  I always try to replace a bad habit with a good one.  Whats his favorite thing to do with you? I always liked the reward or restric system myself.  GOOD LUCK!!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:46:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
This is not good.  He goes to pre-school at church and I can assure you this will not be tolerated there.  I don't want him to be kicked out of school at the age of 2. I gotta fix this quick.

A 2 yo expelled from Mother's Day Out? Is that some type of record?
I'd suggest contacting the ACLU for the school violating his constitutional right to self expression!

All I can tell you is send him over to my mother-in-law. She broke my son of using foul language at age 3 1/2 with a bar of soap. She also broke me of it at the same time! He walked around a corner of the back yard and she heard him say SOB really loud. I don't think he will use that word to this day, 22 years later.
Me, I got a good cussing that turned my ears red. And she never used one curse word doing it!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:17:05 PM EDT
[#13]
danc46, That was hilarious my wife did that to her sons but their dad kept talking the shit so they picked up on it and it continues to this day. I won't cuss in front of women or children though.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I won't cuss in front of women though.

well it all depends on if it turns them on or not.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:23:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A 2 yo expelled from Mother's Day Out? Is that some type of record?

I'm sure it would be some type of record.  He has class tomorrow.  Hopefully he will have forgotten his new word by then.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:22:09 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
danc46, That was hilarious my wife did that to her sons but their dad kept talking the shit so they picked up on it and it continues to this day. I won't cuss in front of women or children though.

1dreamer, you've heard me tell numerous stories about Old Bud, my deer hunting partner.
At almost 104, he still will not curse around women or strangers. He is extremely polite in speech when children and ladies are present. Other times, he doesn't mind telling me to go f*ck myself or call me turdhead!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:47:28 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It turns them all on just some of'm wont admit it  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:03:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It turns them all on just some of'm wont admit it  

so does slap'n that ass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top