Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 4:57:44 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/2/2004 5:26:11 AM EST by BeetleBailey]
I know who will win the election. I had a prophecy in a dream last night. In my dream, I was involved in some conspiracy. I was working along with some FBI or CIA agents, however, I was not one of them.

At the latter part of the dream - I used a Glock with a hi-cap magazine. That can only mean one thing - that Bush is going to win. Because if it had been Kerry, I couldn't have had the hi-cap, since he would probably strip our second-amendment, God-given rights.

My prophecy will come true tonight - you'll see...
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:22:39 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:39:57 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/2/2004 5:41:09 AM EST by BeetleBailey]

Originally Posted By BookHound:
Dude, you are weird. You're cool, but weird.

What, you don't have any good dreams like that? Dude you're missing out. I was having a dream the other morning before I woke up that I was caught behind enemy lines during WWII. I was crawling through a graveyard back to safety when I looked back and saw a German muzzle covering me from a window. About that time my wife slammed the bedroom door - I nearly shit the bed thinking I'd been shot!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:54:13 AM EST

Originally Posted By BeetleBailey:

Originally Posted By BookHound:
Dude, you are weird. You're cool, but weird.

What, you don't have any good dreams like that? Dude you're missing out. I was having a dream the other morning before I woke up that I was caught behind enemy lines during WWII. I was crawling through a graveyard back to safety when I looked back and saw a German muzzle covering me from a window. About that time my wife slammed the bedroom door - I nearly shit the bed thinking I'd been shot!

That's when I have my dreams as well...BEFORE I WAKE UP!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:57:08 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:57:09 AM EST
I meant right before I woke up for the day!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:27:14 AM EST
In your dream, did your ballistically fingerprinted Glock go KABOOM??????????????
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:56:16 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:46:42 AM EST

Originally Posted By LARRYG:
In your dream, did your ballistically fingerprinted Glock go KABOOM??????????????

- Didn't get a chance to fire it, wife woke me up too early. AGAIN!!!
Top Top