Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2008 6:58:12 AM EDT
No, it's not some 5.11 or Woolrich tacticool, high-speed, low-drag, cancer curing garment.  Nor is it a Technicolor Dream Coat.

It's an average, zip-up windbreaker with a DHS logo embroidered on it, and the words "Immigration and Customs Enforcement".

This thing makes certain Lowes employees either disappear, or teaches English faster than a pair of handcuffs.  It gets me a little bit more steak in my burrito at Chipotle.  It gets me smiles, "Sir"'s, and eye contact at Wal-Mart.

Best jacket ever

_MaH
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:04:09 AM EDT
[#1]
i hate to break it to you, but that "extra" in your burrito wasn't steak....

seriously, though, did you just get the jacket, or is this a new job thing?  i've been out of the loop, but saw you were looking...
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:19:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
i hate to break it to you, but that "extra" in your burrito wasn't steak....

seriously, though, did you just get the jacket, or is this a new job thing?  i've been out of the loop, but saw you were looking...

Then everyone's getting the same "steak"

Nah, just something I picked up from a former co-worker a bit ago.  Same dull, boring, but-hey-it-pays-the-bills position as yesterday (and the day before, and the week before, and the month before...)

_MaH
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 10:23:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Hang that CCW badge around your neck to complete the outfit. Dont forget to drive your crown vic!
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 1:51:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Phef, my status as a middle age, white male, second amendment supporting, LEO, citizen Solider PO's more people then your fed robs!
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 2:30:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No, it's not some 5.11 or Woolrich tacticool, high-speed, low-drag, cancer curing garment.  Nor is it a Technicolor Dream Coat.

It's an average, zip-up windbreaker with a DHS logo embroidered on it, and the words "Immigration and Customs Enforcement".

This thing makes certain Lowes employees either disappear, or teaches English faster than a pair of handcuffs.  It gets me a little bit more steak in my burrito at Chipotle.  It gets me smiles, "Sir"'s, and eye contact at Wal-Mart.

Best jacket ever

_MaH

lol I thought for sure it was gonna be one of these:
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 3:24:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Phef, my status as a middle age, white male, second amendment supporting, LEO, citizen Solider PO's more people then your fed robs!

you're too old and crusty now to piss off anyone - what's next, start stealing the depends out of your neighbors closet at the old folk's home?
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 3:41:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

you're too old and crusty now to piss off anyone - what's next, start stealing the depends out of your neighbors closet at the old folk's home?

He's just jealous because you beat him to the secret Preparation H stash...
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 3:47:34 PM EDT
[#8]
blah, blah, blah. Just because you are younger then my socks don't mean po!
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 7:42:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Damn no Seinfeld fans.....?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:11:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best jacket ever

_MaH

lol I thought for sure it was gonna be one of these:
http://api.ning.com/files/Ub1kwH92nsan0R-dGKROasMnmpN2JTDHikgqJO0xLF8_/fa1001.jpg

LOL, I remember when those jackets were "cool" when I used to live in NY
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:56:24 PM EDT
[#11]
...and that green sauce.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top