Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
5/28/2020 10:18:12 PM
Posted: 11/17/2008 6:58:12 AM EDT
No, it's not some 5.11 or Woolrich tacticool, high-speed, low-drag, cancer curing garment.  Nor is it a Technicolor Dream Coat.

It's an average, zip-up windbreaker with a DHS logo embroidered on it, and the words "Immigration and Customs Enforcement".

This thing makes certain Lowes employees either disappear, or teaches English faster than a pair of handcuffs.  It gets me a little bit more steak in my burrito at Chipotle.  It gets me smiles, "Sir"'s, and eye contact at Wal-Mart.

Best jacket ever

_MaH
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:04:09 AM EDT
i hate to break it to you, but that "extra" in your burrito wasn't steak....

seriously, though, did you just get the jacket, or is this a new job thing?  i've been out of the loop, but saw you were looking...
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:19:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By trio:
i hate to break it to you, but that "extra" in your burrito wasn't steak....

seriously, though, did you just get the jacket, or is this a new job thing?  i've been out of the loop, but saw you were looking...

Then everyone's getting the same "steak"

Nah, just something I picked up from a former co-worker a bit ago.  Same dull, boring, but-hey-it-pays-the-bills position as yesterday (and the day before, and the week before, and the month before...)

_MaH
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 10:23:30 AM EDT
Hang that CCW badge around your neck to complete the outfit. Dont forget to drive your crown vic!
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 1:51:27 PM EDT
Phef, my status as a middle age, white male, second amendment supporting, LEO, citizen Solider PO's more people then your fed robs!
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 2:30:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mhoffman:
No, it's not some 5.11 or Woolrich tacticool, high-speed, low-drag, cancer curing garment.  Nor is it a Technicolor Dream Coat.

It's an average, zip-up windbreaker with a DHS logo embroidered on it, and the words "Immigration and Customs Enforcement".

This thing makes certain Lowes employees either disappear, or teaches English faster than a pair of handcuffs.  It gets me a little bit more steak in my burrito at Chipotle.  It gets me smiles, "Sir"'s, and eye contact at Wal-Mart.

Best jacket ever

_MaH

lol I thought for sure it was gonna be one of these:
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 3:24:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mallcop:
Phef, my status as a middle age, white male, second amendment supporting, LEO, citizen Solider PO's more people then your fed robs!

you're too old and crusty now to piss off anyone - what's next, start stealing the depends out of your neighbors closet at the old folk's home?
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 3:41:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Fernman:
Originally Posted By mallcop:

you're too old and crusty now to piss off anyone - what's next, start stealing the depends out of your neighbors closet at the old folk's home?

He's just jealous because you beat him to the secret Preparation H stash...
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 3:47:34 PM EDT
blah, blah, blah. Just because you are younger then my socks don't mean po!
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 7:42:22 AM EDT
Damn no Seinfeld fans.....?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:11:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Justin_Sain:
Originally Posted By mhoffman:

Best jacket ever

_MaH

lol I thought for sure it was gonna be one of these:
http://api.ning.com/files/Ub1kwH92nsan0R-dGKROasMnmpN2JTDHikgqJO0xLF8_/fa1001.jpg

LOL, I remember when those jackets were "cool" when I used to live in NY
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:56:24 PM EDT
...and that green sauce.
Top Top