Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/3/2005 7:20:51 PM EDT
I already posted in GD, but I am now in MN. For those of you that cared anyway. Long move from OR, about 2050 miles, but I made it in a relative short order and here I sit in Hutchinson. Hope to see a few of you ARFCOMers around. My wife starts at HTI on Monday the 8th, and I think I'll be going back to school. Anyway, like I said in GD, I'll be back online here about Thursday next week. Using my sister-in-laws comp.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:30:51 PM EDT
I go through Hutch sometimes on my way home from work. Let me know if you want to go shooting at Gopher Campfire some afternoon.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:50:39 PM EDT
Welcome to Minnesota muddawggin

You make sure you make it to one of our shoots now
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:59:47 AM EDT
WELCOME!

I hope you brought some ammo!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:18:21 AM EDT
Congrats!

I make my way over to Gopher Campfire about once a week. If you're ever up there, and you see a lifted dark Green, Jeep Wrangler, it's probably me.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:57:57 PM EDT
Welcome to Minnesota! Enjoy the winters here!

DL
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:09:32 PM EDT

Welcome, don't lick any flagpoles in the winter
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:08:02 AM EDT
Is that days at HTI? B crew isn't bad... but if she got stuck with D crew... tell her i'm sorry in advance Nice to hear you made it safe... hope you enjoy Hutch and try out Fiesta Mariachi if you like mexican!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:30:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By narcotik:
Is that days at HTI? B crew isn't bad... but if she got stuck with D crew... tell her i'm sorry in advance Nice to hear you made it safe... hope you enjoy Hutch and try out Fiesta Mariachi if you like mexican!

I dunno what crew she got, but she works Mon through Thurs, 2:10-12:30 A.M. Today is her first day actually. And OH HELL YEAH, I LOVE mexican!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:33:24 PM EDT
Thanks to all of you for the welcome. I'd love to get out shooting as soon as possible. However, I have to work it out with my three kids, my school, and the wife's work. Yes I did bring ammo. I couldn't concieve getting to MN and not having any, so I stocked up a little before I got here. Not much to the standards on ARFCOM, but I am not emptyhanded!! Like I said earlier, I'll be on my OWN computer on Thursday the 11th.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 2:33:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By muddawggin:

Originally Posted By narcotik:

I dunno what crew she got, but she works Mon through Thurs, 2:10-12:30 A.M. Today is her first day actually. And OH HELL YEAH, I LOVE mexican!!

I really have no clue what she does then ;) i'm familiar only with production workers.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:49:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:14:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By iNuhBaDNayburhood:
WELCOME!!!

I hope to see you at one of the upcoming shoots (assuming I ever GET to one of them soon).

That would be great, but right now the finances are a bit tight. Went from 14 bucks an hour to NONE right now. I am a student now, and they don't pay that good.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:12:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:11:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By muddawggin:

WELCOME!!!

I hope to see you at one of the upcoming shoots (assuming I ever GET to one of them soon).

That would be great, but right now the finances are a bit tight. Went from 14 bucks an hour to NONE right now. I am a student now, and they don't pay that good.

I know how that goes...

Sucks.....eh? Hopefully it pans out in the long run though!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:28:50 PM EDT
Top Top