Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2009 7:36:20 PM EDT
I just picked up my first two lowers by 'aeroprecision' and am quite happy with the look and price.   Luckily they were out of everything else or I would have ended up with two complete weapons on my first visit to the shop.  YIKES.

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:38:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Where's the pic? All I see is red X.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:38:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:44:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:45:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I fixed it.  Geez.  I said I was GREEN.  Just learning my way around but I am getting it.  Too bad the store was out of everything.  I really wanted at least a LPK and Stock for both of them.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Works for me.
Uh. . . nice lowers?
Good luck finding the rest of the weapon.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:48:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I fixed it.  Geez.  I said I was GREEN.  Just learning my way around but I am getting it.  Too bad the store was out of everything.  I really wanted at least a LPK and Stock for both of them.

Just messin' with ya.  Nice lowers there, hope to see them assembled into something soon.  You've got the MOST important parts, though.  Good on ya.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:50:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Good luck finding the rest of the weapon.

What weapon? All I see are paperweights. Or anchors. Yep, don't lose 'em in a boating accident!
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:58:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Keep an eye on EE, I watched it for two days nonstop and was able to snag 2 RRA LPK's for $195 shipped.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 9:26:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Keep an eye on EE, I watched it for two days nonstop and was able to snag 2 RRA LPK's for $195 shipped.

WOW, ya know there is a place back east that has em in stock * for $54 ea.

* Currently out of triggers/trigger guards and grips. Alledgedly they will ship the missing parts when they become available. If ya plan to upgrade the grip and trigger guard anyhow, or have all 3 parts already it could easily be worthwhile.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

:(

I heard that Legal Transfers will be able to hook you up with LPKs at MSRP if you're willing to wait a few weeks.

BCGs were in stock at Rainier today, snagged one.  However, Young Manufacturing is selling directly... 2-3 backorder on BCGs as well... there "mil-spec" (not HP/MP tested) BCGs are $140.  CMMG is rumoured to have em as well.

I dunnow about ya'll, but with my constant Arfcom/TOS/Zombie/OT browsing, as well as patience with backorders, i've been able to build two complete uppers.  My Denny GTS Operator upper will be complete tommorow when the Rainier Arms package arrives, mua hahhahahaha

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:36:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WOW, ya know there is a place back east that has em in stock * for $54 ea.

* Currently out of triggers/trigger guards and grips. Alledgedly they will ship the missing parts when they become available. If ya plan to upgrade the grip and trigger guard anyhow, or have all 3 parts already it could easily be worthwhile.

Speak up.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:45:37 AM EDT
[#12]
i ordered from RRA directly and only had to wait 2 weeks... must have had good timing, was expecting 2 months.

Rock River Arms Order Detail:
February 22, 2009
Order: 53xxx
Customer ID: *******  UPS Ground (Residential) requested

Bill/Ship To:
Lennie Thede

Olympia, WA 98512

Item No.ItemQtyUnit PriceExt. Price

AR0120X  Lower Receiver Parts Kit / Standard Trigger
Options: Standard Grip, Green

1$70.00$70.00

Subtotal:$70.00
Shipping (UPS Ground (Residential))TBD
Total:$70.00

This message was sent to you at the request of ROCK RIVER ARMS to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact ROCK RIVER ARMS directly.
Important Delivery Information

Scheduled Delivery: 04-March-2009
Shipment Detail

Ship To:
ATTN:
THEDE, LENNIE
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:24:51 AM EDT
[#13]
I heard that R-Guns has some LPKs in stock...
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:04:30 AM EDT
[#14]
I know that West Coast Armory has Stag LPKs in stock (well 5 as of today).

Last place I searched and found my Mil-Spec Buffer Tube, Stag Buffer, Buffer Tube Nut, Receiver End Plate, Buffer Spring.  They were friendly and knowledgeable as well.  Answered my NEWB questions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top