Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 10:38:18 AM EDT
{If the moderator feels that this topic violates board rules, please delete and let me know.}

Hi guys,

I have opened a full-time, professional service for refinishing firearms.  

You can get an overview of my business here: www.ko-tonics.com

I describe it as "professional" because of the investments I've made in equipment, and the training and experience I have, to bring good results to your rifle, pistol or shotty.  My basic refinishing prices are low, so that rebluing with DuraCoat should be accessible to anyone.

Please let me know if you are interested in having your favorite shooter refinished.  I guarantee your satisfaction and would be happy to work with you on custom colors and patterns at a reasonable cost.

Thanks folks.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
{If the moderator feels that this topic violates board rules, please delete and let me know.}

Hi guys,

I have opened a full-time, professional service for refinishing firearms.  

You can get an overview of my business here: www.ko-tonics.com

I describe it as "professional" because of the investments I've made in equipment, and the training and experience I have, to bring good results to your rifle, pistol or shotty.  My basic refinishing prices are low, so that rebluing with DuraCoat should be accessible to anyone.

Please let me know if you are interested in having your favorite shooter refinished.  I guarantee your satisfaction and would be happy to work with you on custom colors and patterns at a reasonable cost.

Thanks folks.

I may have to contact you after I get my newest 870 project all together. Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I may be contacting you in the future to refinish my Sig, I've been looking for someone to do it for a while now.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:25:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Sent you an email!!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:37:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice looking web site.  

I also sent you an e-mail.  I'm interested in getting my Norinco 1911 refinished.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:25:36 AM EDT
[#5]
terdferguson & SigFiend226, thanks for the response.  Be sure to send me your name, address and telephone number when you're ready for a quote.

NCHawk & tangbang I have replied to your emails.

Thanks for the support guys.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:33:40 AM EDT
[#6]
How do you like the "Dura Coat" I have used KG "Gun Kote" for years with good results.
Red
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:34:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Where are you located in NC?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:23:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Where are you located in NC?

The Website says Mebane, NC which appears to be halfway between Greensboro and Raleigh.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Outstanding! I'll definitely keep you in mind!

I have an AK that I may be asking you to do a once-over on...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top