Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 7:35:54 AM EDT
Well, it's not today, it's Saturday the 24th :)

I'll be turning 18, I have about 4-500 to spend, what should I get? :) I was thinking a lower or two, seeing as I can do it MYSELF, WOOHOO! :)

I hope to be seeing you all at the gunshows and stuff now, seeing that I can buy rifles, lowers, and ammo now ;)

Merry Christmas everyone :)

-David
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:35:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Merry Christmas, David.

Congrats on your 18th.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:56:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! Maybe we can meet up at the next show or something? Be nice to put some faces to names :)

Merry Christmas to you as well!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:08:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Merry Christmas/Happy B-Day

Congrats on 18! I've still got a little under 17 months to go till mine. Don't spend all your $$$ on guns; you have to remember to save some for ammo too.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:56:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
...Don't spend all your $$$ on guns; you have to remember to save some for ammo AND TRAINING too...

Fixed it.  

Happy Birthday, David!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:05:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Happy birthday David.  Although I have been to your tables at a show in Iola we still haven't met.  Maybe I will stop by your store some day and we can introduce ourselves.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:11:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Happy Birthday David.

Save some of that cash for ammo and a class, the best money you'll ever spend on a gun is learning how to use that gun, but becareful it's like crack, do it once and yer hooked
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:24:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Happy birthday Davidhave
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:08:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks alot guys! I really appreciate it :) Now that I'll legally be able to commute with guns (rifles) I'll be coming to a shoot soon! Gotta show off my pair of M4gerys ;)

Dale, so you know what I look like, (fat) ;) Yes I'd like to meet you as well!

I'd like to meet all of you :)

-David

And Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:12:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Happy Birthday David!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top