Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 1:29:35 PM EDT
I come out of work yesterday and the bike license plate is all messed up. WTF? i start looking around and I have all sorts of scraps and cracks on the left side of the bike. GODDAMN IT SOME CAGER MOTHERFUCKER HIT MY BIKE THEN PICKED IT BACK UP! no note nothing.

I call the cops to report a hit run on my bike. it only took 1 hour 45 minutes to getsome out there to look at it and fill out a report.

The insurance guy comes out today (i left it parked exactly as I had found it) took a bunch of pictures and gave me a 900 esitmate. they are cutting me a check for it.

then they had a motorcycle taxi service come pic it up and take it to the dealer to have the wheel and tire checked. its there now.

I fucking hate people. this only further re-enforces my belief humans are fucking shit wads.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:06:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Had I known that was your bike.....  

seriously, that does suk.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:25:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
GODDAMN IT SOME CAGER MOTHERFUCKER HIT MY BIKE THEN PICKED IT BACK UP! no note nothing.

This happened to a friend of mine.  He rides a Volusia.  Initially he thought it was some Harley snobs that ride to the bar he was working.  Turned out to be nothing of the sort.

"The tell of the tape" actually showed it was a couple younger guys.  Some nutless twerp yanked and pulled on it for 20-30 seconds before he actually got it off the stand and onto it's side.  For those not in the know... I'll guess a Volusia runs 600 pounds max.  The parking lot security cam spotted them.

Does your work have a security system?  I'll bet you enjoy meeting the fine fellow that dumped your scoot.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:28:15 PM EDT
[#3]
i was wondering why you didn't come by tonight (to the shop)..

sucks balls! i hope for your vengeance bro...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:05:56 AM EDT
[#4]
no security cameras. the insurance estimate is like $900. about 1/2 the parts they wrote up don't need replacing just repainting. i figured it out to be more in the $360-$400 range. Its all bolt ons so i'll be doing the work myself. the ins. co is cutting me a check for $734 and change

Rich: didn't come by last night because I got my new press, a lee classic turret press. its a semi progressive press its pretty sweet. don't have the output my dillion SDB has but i can change calibers on it in seconds.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:23:44 AM EDT
[#5]
cool beans dude!

good luck w/ the bike.....
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:52:58 AM EDT
[#6]
sorry to hear that.  87% of the human race deserves extermination.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:14:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
sorry to hear that.  87% of the human race deserves extermination.  

DING DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!

I've been saying that (85% actually) for years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top