Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2010 6:25:01 PM EDT
It been on facebook for more then 24hrs and with over 675 friends not a singal response.  Sad. I wanted to share with you all.

September 11th is approaching! Take time out of your day and think about the lives that were lost and the victims they left behind. Could you imagine dropping your child off at school, or kissing your spouse goodbye and never seeing them ag...ain. Unknowing that your life was going to be ended for a cause that few of us understand. Amazing that so many have forgotten what that day felt like. We were no longer a poor or rich person, a color of skin, a Democrat/Republican, Jew or Christian...no...we were Americans. We cried together, prayed together, and pulled together. I hate that we endured that sickening event, but on September 12th the sun rose again on the faces of Americans, that were standing together and would NOT tolerate such acts. It is sad to say, but that unity was short lived. We are once again a divided country. So, embrace your enemies, and love your families; hug your children and let them know you love them. You never know what is around the corner. A tragedy should not bring us together...we should already have a solid understanding on what being an American is all about. ~Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country~ Freedom is a blessing to an American, and it owes you nothing.

Mrs. Stone
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:21:47 PM EDT
[#1]
everyone (almost) has forgotten already... gay marriage, amnesty, and the rest of the Democratic smoke screen has distracted us from the fact that we are at war regardless if we accept it or deny it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:00:21 AM EDT
[#2]
The weather is nice.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:14:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm gonna copy and paste.  It's not totally true though. Yes the liberals have forgotten.  I haven't.

It won't let me post.  Too many characters.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:28:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm gonna copy and paste.  It's not totally true though. Yes the liberals have forgotten.  I haven't.

Post it as a note

Me, I've never forgotten, never will.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:30:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post it as a note

http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg420/danwest/100_5691.jpg

The liberals will "disarm" you!

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:33:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post it as a note

http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg420/danwest/100_5691.jpg

The liberals will "disarm" you!

They've tried before.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:19:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the comments guys.

Stone
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top