Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/2/2005 5:20:03 PM EDT
Got off work at noon today so I decided to go looking for a holster for my recently aquired Para Warthog. First stop was Vandelia tactical, several people in there looking and buying. I walked out with two holsters but decided to head on over to Olde Englich to see if thestocked the Wolf mag springs for my Warthog. I pull in the lot and it looked like they where the only gun shop in town. i had to literaly park in there little gravel overflow parking. You couldnt turn a corner in the store without bumping into someone. there was even a hot little chick signing her purchasing paperwork .. Guys behind the counter said they had been swamped for the past couple days.....

Seems the crap in the south is makeing everyone nervous, even in Ohio.. They did however make time for each individual which was nice to see.

Just thought id share my experiance....
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:26:11 PM EDT
Yeah, this makes me wish I'd started saving for my M1A a lot sooner. I've got a Bushy and a SAR-1, so I'm not exactly unarmed...but something in 7.62 NATO would have helped me sleep better at night.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:23:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By viper5194:
Got off work at noon today so I decided to go looking for a holster for my recently aquired Para Warthog. First stop was Vandelia tactical, several people in there looking and buying. I walked out with two holsters but decided to head on over to Olde Englich to see if thestocked the Wolf mag springs for my Warthog. I pull in the lot and it looked like they where the only gun shop in town. i had to literaly park in there little gravel overflow parking. You couldnt turn a corner in the store without bumping into someone. there was even a hot little chick signing her purchasing paperwork .. Guys behind the counter said they had been swamped for the past couple days.....

Seems the crap in the south is makeing everyone nervous, even in Ohio.. They did however make time for each individual which was nice to see.

Just thought id share my experiance....

The last time I was there, about a year ago, I also had to park in that "overflow" lot.
Coulda been because it was a month or two before the "month or two" that the hunters start shoppin'.

I hope so anyway. I'd hate to think that a national movement of folks defending and protecting themselves from nationwide anarchy started on a rural road in Tipp City, Ohio, and I wasn't there to at least buy some bottled water or something.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top