Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 3:03:20 PM EDT
i was wondering what kind of ar can my buddy own in NJ.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:27:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Where's he live? Down South Jersey PK90 on our board here could hook him up with a couple of choices. Up North Jersey I have a few contacts.

Lion_dog
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:28:12 PM EDT
[#2]
We can own POST BAN Ar's.  We are limited to no more than 15 round mags, no flash hider or telescopic stocks.  No bayo lugs.  We are allowed only two of the so called "evil features"  , in this case the pistol grip and the detachable magazine.    If I missed anything, i am sure another member can add their knowledge.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:43:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I think its Monmouth County. So its just like NY only you need a firearms control permit?

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where's he live? Down South Jersey PK90 on our board here could hook him up with a couple of choices. Up North Jersey I have a few contacts.

Lion_dog

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:25:07 AM EDT
[#4]
He has to apply to get a NJ FirearmsID card before he can purchase a rifle. If he's in Monmouth County my dealer is right in Freehold. He has some very good prices on Bushmaster AR's. He's email is [email protected]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:45:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
He has to apply to get a NJ FirearmsID card before he can purchase a rifle. If he's in Monmouth County my dealer is right in Freehold. He has some very good prices on Bushmaster AR's. He's email is [email protected]

LUGERMAN is a fine upstanding Patriot - he can hand hold your bud through the process, intro him to Vinco35. RIGHT, LUGERMAN???
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:18:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LUGERMAN is a fine upstanding Patriot - he can hand hold your bud through the process, intro him to Vinco35. RIGHT, LUGERMAN???

Happy to help, anytime, anyone.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:02:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I want to thank all for the help. I will convey all information to him and get him on the right track. I know he already filed for the FID.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:02:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm sure that you bud's much better off dealing with one of the many great people on these boards, but if he's in North Jersey and he wants do do a lookie-loo to see what's out there, Ray's always has at least a half dozen new and used ARs floating around from good manufacturers - seems like mostly Bushmaster and Colt...  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:35:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Where in freehold is this place.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#10]
It's personal residence. He works out of his home.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:58:05 PM EDT
[#11]
This is his email address [email protected] if you can hook up with him and get the small stuff done i am sure he will be grateful.

His name is Eddie and an very nice guy to talk with. He is a Marine his wife was a Soldier as well.  Hey Millitary family all the way. She is interested in shooting too.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:24:51 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
This is his email address [email protected] if you can hook up with him and get the small stuff done i am sure he will be grateful.

His name is Eddie and an very nice guy to talk with. He is a Marine his wife was a Soldier as well.  Hey Millitary family all the way. She is interested in shooting too.

I'll email him today.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:21:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Thanks bro........
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:24:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
He has to apply to get a NJ FirearmsID card before he can purchase a rifle. <snip>

I don;t live in NJ, but I used to.   What is entailed in the Firearms ID?  Someone once told  me there is a special mental health check.  Is that true? What  does that entail?  Is there a special permit/process for purchasing a handgun, in addition to the Firearms ID?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:54:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He has to apply to get a NJ FirearmsID card before he can purchase a rifle. <snip>

I don;t live in NJ, but I used to.   What is entailed in the Firearms ID?  Someone once told  me there is a special mental health check.  Is that true? What  does that entail?  Is there a special permit/process for purchasing a handgun, in addition to the Firearms ID?

IM sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top