Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2009 12:17:59 PM EDT
I received two different responses from Harkin today, one on concealed carry and one on Sotomayor.  

I have the distinct feeling that I am pounding my head against a brick wall.
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 2:15:49 PM EDT
[#1]
i have heard it said that he actually prints out some of these letters we write and send.  unfortunately he has his aides use them to wipe his ass...

Link Posted: 7/31/2009 11:32:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmn. I normally get a response (gloat) from Harkin when something the left has been championing happens or is about to happen. I haven't gotten much from him lately. Maybe I pissed someone off and they removed me from the mailing list. Somehow I doubt it. They can't even determine a dissenting email from a supportive one. The type of response is the same almost without fail. It just always seems to support the party line. He has no mind of his own anymore.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 6:34:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He has no mind of his own anymore.

oh, i'm quite certain he has a mind.  it is black, evil, and warped.  anybody who can spread the lies and misinformation he has over the years has truly earned the "LIAR" moniker...

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 6:51:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I wrote letters to both Harkin and Grassley regarding the CCW reciprocity bill.  Got the usual reach around letter from Harkin, which I expected.  Got nothing back from Grassley, which I didn't expect.  I guess he's too busy trying to help get the national health care reform bill passed.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:27:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Unfortunately they are both complete tools!  Harkin is a complete idiot and Grassley is not much farther behind!  Did you all see Harkings interview the teh Des Moines Register?   he basically was talking about how he wants to mandate everyone has to have an E85 car.  When they asked him why he thinks he can do this he responded with "we own the car companies"  

Guy is a complete scum bag.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 6:28:26 PM EDT
[#6]
They both need to be tared and feathered in my opinion
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 6:32:43 PM EDT
[#7]
'Tar and feathers' is a bit harsh.  Think of the environmental consequences!  Let's consider something "greener".  Like honey and fire ants.  
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top