Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2011 7:41:30 PM EDT
MCTS will be hosting a 3-gun match on October 1, 2011 in Dickson TN.

NEXT MATCH: 3 Gun - October 1, 2011
Rules: See Stage Descriptions for more details
5 Stages
Round Count: 31 pistol, 64 rifle, 27 birdshot and 8 slugs Minimum

For more information regarding range location, directions, what to expect, etc., please visit the MCTS website.

We had some discussion about the usage of IDPA vs IMA rules for scoring.  The COF is a mixature of both.  There will be allowed to drop mags wherever and whenever needed.  No downloading mags.  All cardboard targets will require two hits from rifle/pistol.
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 12:37:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone from the hometown group going? I can be talked into it. After last week's MSSA match, i obviously need more practice.
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 1:55:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 2:00:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Come on now you know that I am going.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 12:00:04 AM EDT
[#4]
wish I could make it to this one . Had a heck of a good time at the one last month .
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 5:27:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I heard you should take Snerd with you.

Snerd definately needs the practice. These days I couldn't hit a barn door from inside the barn!

But alas, I have a hot date with Jerky boy.

We are going to the gun show and then he's gonna take me downtown for a growler!

Link Posted: 9/23/2011 5:58:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Snerd definately needs the practice. These days I couldn't hit a barn door the ground from inside the barn!

FIFY

But alas, I have a hot date with Jerky boy.

We are going to the gun show and then he's gonna take me downtown for a growler!

....Not to be confused with a Cleveland Steamer.

Anyone else wanna go?

http://www.ghostriverbrewing.com/docksales.htm

Got the Black Magic last year. Good chit! Lookin' at the Octoberfest this year.

http://www.ghostriverbrewing.com/beer.htm

HKO

Link Posted: 9/23/2011 6:32:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 6:22:05 AM EDT
[#8]

I plan on being there. I kind of took a break form 3 gun after some pretty bad performances during summer of last year. Then I went to the KY 3 gun state match in Ownesboro and saw how rusty I had gotten. I plan on getting in as many 3 gun/IDPA/USPSA matches this year as I can.

Unfortunately my regular Shooting/Match buddy won't be able to come as he has a prior engagement.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:31:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Had a good time at the shoot. I was on the squad that started on stage 1.

I only got 1 procedural and one miss for the match.

Saw several familiar faces. Who else made it out to the match? I had the SIG 556 rifle with the OD green furniture and Accupoint 1-4x scope.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top