Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2007 5:00:16 PM EDT
I've gtot to go to Muncie some time soon to sign some bank papers and I saw that there is a gun show next weekend.  From the Trader:

Gun & Knife Show, Muncie IN, December 8th & 9th 2007, Sat. 9-5 & Sun. 9-3, Admission $5.00, Dealer tables $30.00, Delaware Co Fairgrounds, 1210 N Wheeling Ave, Muncie, Gun Collectors Assoc 765-675-8456
Tel: 317-422-8811

Anyone been to it?  I"m about an hour away from Muncie, so I figured I might as well make it worth the trip!  Low on cash so I might have to search the gun safe for some trading stock!

Doug K
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 9:17:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've gtot to go to Muncie some time soon to sign some bank papers and I saw that there is a gun show next weekend.  From the Trader:

Gun & Knife Show, Muncie IN, December 8th & 9th 2007, Sat. 9-5 & Sun. 9-3, Admission $5.00, Dealer tables $30.00, Delaware Co Fairgrounds, 1210 N Wheeling Ave, Muncie, Gun Collectors Assoc 765-675-8456
Tel: 317-422-8811

Anyone been to it?  I"m about an hour away from Muncie, so I figured I might as well make it worth the trip!  Low on cash so I might have to search the gun safe for some trading stock!

Doug K

All I know is that it is the same people that run the Tipton show. I have heard it is better than the previous owner's shows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top