Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2004 5:20:46 PM EDT
What's the deal with her? She's a Dem so no matter how much good she does I probably wouldn't vote for her... but what eil has she done to us? Can't exactly go to her website to read about how she has screwed us... Is she a big anti-gun advocate?

I saw a commercial where Barabara Mikulski said she was responsible for getting a bill passed where troops in the hospital didn't have to pay for their meals... Ummmm... I'm not sure I'm clear on this. I was under the impression that Congressman C.W. Bill Young did this. I thought this because when I was in the hospital Congressman Bill Young, his wife, and his son visited injured soldiers coming back from Afghanistan and when they heard about troops being billed they basically said they would either fix it or pay for every troops bill that came through there.

I think a lot of the congressmen/senators jump all over issues regarding soldiers. It's nothing but good press... and odds are they probably have to play rock-scissors-paper to determine who will be able to claim credit for these kind of issues.

I think issues like this would basically be handled by anyone as long as someone brings it to their attention. Most of the time they just don't know about things like this.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:41:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Go to
www.gunowners.org/cgv.htm

enter your ZIP code (or any zip in MD) to see how Mikulski voted- looks like 1 vote out of the whole lot that she didn't vote anti-gun.  F rating for GOA and NRA means she is an anti-gun activist.

Plus the typical Dem anti-defense (not meals for injured soldiers, but the tools they need to do their job) pro higher tax more spending on social programs BS.  Plus, she's basically just dumb.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:57:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Think Fienswine of the east coast.  Well, I guess that Hitlery, but she's a close second.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#3]
She looks like a little troll lady to me.........
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:55:47 PM EDT
[#4]
She's pro-abortion while claiming to be Catholic. I dont appreciate such behavior.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:06:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:34:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Nuker her from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

ETA: She's a little troll and a pain in the ass.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:58:25 AM EDT
[#7]
WHO KNEW

Pipkin for me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:58:57 AM EDT
[#8]
I heard a rumor that she has a Concealed Carry permit. I guess she is the only one responsible enough to carry a concealed firearm. We should be thankful that we have leaders like her to tell us how stupid and careless we are.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:11:27 AM EDT
[#9]
She is funny though...add some glowing marbles for eyes and a robe, she'd be a Ja-wa from Star Wars.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:26:18 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
She is funny though...add some glowing marbles for eyes and a robe, she'd be a Ja-wa from Star Wars.

Given a choice I'd take the Ja-wa hands down.  They atleast serve a purpose.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:44:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I was thinking more along the lines of those sawed-off evil midget things from Phantasm.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:59:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was thinking more along the lines of those sawed-off evil midget things from Phantasm.

She's not that great looking.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:07:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Given a choice I'd take the Ja-wa hands down.  They atleast serve a purpose.

True the Ja-was at least might have some junk someone wants...she's just junk that we could do without.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:32:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Actually she kind of reminds me of Tangina from Poltergeist
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:48:52 PM EDT
[#15]
More like one of these but trimmed up a bit.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top