Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2004 8:03:21 PM EDT
Yes, yes... I am going to bonnie Scotland. For a few years. A few years too many. Let's not even discuss gunlaws. All I know is that I can have a bolt action rifle. I am thinking a Sako at the moment. That is all...

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:18:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:40:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice rifle, good luck.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:06:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I think you can also own a shotgun, probably not a pump action though. Maybe a nice side by side or an over/under?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:35:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been "living' in NJ for 51-1/2 years, untill yesterday!!!!!!!
Just bought a little cottage in Mountaindale, NY for my primary home.
I run into helldog40 occasionally, if anyone wants to get a laugh, start calling him "Oracle"

Hope you speak the language, whenever I listen to my Irish cousins I wonder what half of what they said was.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:22:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yes, yes... I am going to bonnie Scotland. For a few years. A few years too many. Let's not even discuss gunlaws. All I know is that I can have a bolt action rifle. I am thinking a Sako at the moment. That is all...

www.vt52.com/stuff/rifle/myrifles/sako/sako_02.jpg

THINK BARRET, DUDE!!! I`m sure Vito 113 will be happy to meet you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top