Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 8/11/2003 4:11:15 PM EDT
Selling my house in stinking Massachusetts, closing date is Sep 30th.

Am currently looking hard for detached condos in Nashua- just wondering if there are any bizarre
laws I have to worry about gun wise in the city of Nashua.

I'm 99% certain the answer will be no, but coming from Mass, I have Boston in mind with their total ban on AW's, etc..., and don't
want any surprises before signing a P&S for
a place in Nashua.

Thanks

Link Posted: 8/12/2003 3:55:26 AM EDT

No bizarre laws. You won't get to shoot in your backyard though. No unlawful discharges of firearms allowed in city limits. But otherwise nothing to worry about.
I also try to be discrete coming and going though. Never know when some undesireables may be around.

S-I
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 4:32:16 AM EDT
Have fun!
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 1:10:22 PM EDT
Speaking of Nashua, how's the neighborhood there? Thinking of moving to the vicinity eventually. Can you leave your doors open, 'cause that's what I'm looking for. (I hope this isn't naive!) Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 2:19:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DOW:
Can you leave your doors open, 'cause that's what I'm looking for. (I hope this isn't naive!) Thanks.

Not unless you want to come home to an empty house!

S-I
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 3:30:19 AM EDT
Why live in Nashua when you can find something for not a lot of money outside the city limits?
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 3:22:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Emoto:
Why live in Nashua when you can find something for not a lot of money outside the city limits?

For me anyways, closeness to a highway and a quick drive to and from work is important as it adds up to more free time each day.

I looked at places further north, and away from the highway, but it means another 20 mins each way each day, or over 3 hours a week more at home vs. in a car.

Found a place in Nashua, able to close on it the same day. Less than 6 weeks left in Mass. :0

Link Posted: 8/21/2003 5:01:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ED_P:

For me anyways, closeness to a highway and a quick drive to and from work is important as it adds up to more free time each day.

I looked at places further north, and away from the highway, but it means another 20 mins each way each day, or over 3 hours a week more at home vs. in a car.

Found a place in Nashua, able to close on it the same day. Less than 6 weeks left in Mass. :0

Congrats,Ed, you are going to love it there!

Tim, formally of Londonderry
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 7:23:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ED_P:

That's cool. One's commute can figure into the daily quality of life pretty strongly. Good for you for escaping to a free state!
Top Top