Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2018 8:57:46 PM EDT
Moving from North Platte to Omaha.  I've been looking at Google Maps and checking out the entire area from the birds' eye view.  So, tell me about area gun ranges.  Any decent outdoor ranges in the area?  Indoor ranges?  Best gun stores?  I've been to Cabela's in LaVista numerous times, but don't know what else is out there for sporting goods stores or mom and pop gun shops.  Please, clue a guy in.....
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 9:50:59 PM EDT
[#1]
88 Tactical
Inner10
Omaha Gun Club
ENGC near Louisville
The Bullet Hole - skip that shithole
DE Guns outside Lincoln
SilencerHQ/Warfighter Tobacco in Bennett - not a range but cool people run it

Do you have a NE CHP? If not your pistols are illegal and need to be registered with OPD. I'd rather live outside Omaha, but that's me.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 10:01:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, I have my NE CHL.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:25:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Bear Arms in Coucil Bluffs is run by some great people, just sucks to buy pistols there.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
88 Tactical
Inner10
Omaha Gun Club
ENGC near Louisville
DE Guns outside Lincoln

Do you have a NE CHP? If not your pistols are illegal and need to be registered with OPD. I'd rather live outside Omaha, but that's me.
View Quote
Omaha still has registration? Thats fucked up. DE Guns' new shop is sweet.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 11:43:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
88 Tactical
Inner10
Omaha Gun Club
ENGC near Louisville
DE Guns outside Lincoln

Yes they do. Thanks to the spineless Unicameral, we still don't have preemption....even with that horrible Amendment, at least it would have passed.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 2:45:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
88 Tactical
Inner10
Omaha Gun Club
ENGC near Louisville
DE Guns outside Lincoln

View Quote
The Bullet Hole has a new owner, I haven't been there since he took over but hopefully it's better.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 2:00:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 7:33:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Bought a house in far northern Bellevue.  Just across the county line from Douglas.  Kids are homeschooled.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 9:12:33 PM EDT
[#9]
The Omaha Eclipse is a homeschool athletics club with flag football and volleyball based in Bellevue.  I used to coach the flag football team but had kid of my own to worry about.  The folks who run it are good people and I suggest it if you’re looking for something like that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top