Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 7:07:09 AM EDT
Just an FYI that I’ve moved, if anybody cares.... This past weekend, to be exact.

We’re now in Shepherdstown, WV.

Telephone isn’t hooked up yet, so I don’t have internet access right now (sending this from work), but that’s
supposed to be done on Thursday. (ARFCOM withdrawal!! )

It’s a really nice house, 2 stories, 4 bedroom/3 ½ bath w/ a partially finished basement. One heck of a change
from the 2 bedroom/2 bath condo that we just left! Further out from work, but there’s no way we could have
bought this house, for this $$, in Loudoun County. So.....

Lot size isn’t the greatest, nor is the landscaping, but it’s less yard to mow, and we got a lot of perks from
the builder in exchange for taking the smaller lot.

Commute in is a bit longer, but I ride the MARC train in, so I don’t have to drive, fight traffic, etc. Sit back, read
my book, etc. The only time that I’d have to drive is if the Potomac floods and puts Point of Rocks under water.
(An occasional occurrence, so I have to keep an eye on any heavy rains.)
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:57:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Been through there once or twice over the years. Looked like a nice little town.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:28:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Please change your location in your profile...  sell out.....  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

LOL

Actually, I still own the place in Ashburn, so I guess that I claim dual-citizenship?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:09:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL

Actually, I still own the place in Ashburn, so I guess that I claim dual-citizenship?

Does that mean you can be married to your wife AND your sister?

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:11:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to the area. Watch out for the Lib-Tards and the gays in the little college town.  You should open carry and see what they  do.. Hehe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top