Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2005 7:01:32 AM EDT
Broadsword22 is doing a group buy on Mountain House freeze dried foods over in the SF EE. The prices are wholesale and there is free shipping on orders over $500. I near Cocoa Beach / Meritt Island. Anyone want to get in on the oder to get free shipping? I don't think I will be able to do the whole $500, Plus we could split cases to get more of a variety, otherwise you have to order a case of whatever. AWESOME prices

Link to Group Buy
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in West Palm Beach and am planning to get in on the buy.  How far is Cocoa from West Palm?

Anyone in South FL interested in the MH GB?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:48:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I think west palm is about 3 hours away from me. I'm on the east coast pretty much even with Orlando. Probably not worth the drive with current gas prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top