Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 6:54:32 AM EST
Howdy!
Sometime ago one of you guys told me you are a mortgage broker. Unfortunately I lost the IM with phone number. Please IM info again.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:43:03 PM EST
ROSSI, I VAGUELY REMEMBER THAT, BUT CAN'T RECALL WHO. BUT, IF YOU ARE MOVING TO PIERCE COUNTY, EM MY WIFE FOR ESCROW AND TITLE. SHE CAN PROBABLY STEER YOU TO A GOOD BROKER. SHE'S AT CPOWER@LANDAM.COM. SORRY FOR THE CAPITAL LETTERS. SOME BUTWIPE BUGGED MY COMPUTER, SO I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER IT.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:34:36 PM EST
I had a great experience when we re-fi'd with BECU last year.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:11:06 AM EST
I re-fied about a year ago through WA-MU. Dirty bastards want me to pay them back every month....
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:50:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/11/2004 6:52:12 PM EST by Boomer]

Originally Posted By 2whiskeyP:
I re-fied about a year ago through WA-MU. Dirty bastards want me to pay them back every month....

I've heard that's the least of the problems with WA-MU.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:08:25 PM EST

Originally Posted By Boomer:

Well... let me know of anyone that does require us to pay them back and I'll certainly give them priority!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:18:05 AM EST

Originally Posted By Boomer:

Yeah but they are one of the only ones that will lend money on a double wide!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:27:53 AM EST
Rossi,

If the mortgage broker you were referring to doesn't reply you can feel free to contact me. I'm a realtor w/ Windermere in Gig Harbor and can refer you to an excellent broker if that helps. Mike
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:33:30 AM EST

Originally Posted By gigmike:
Rossi,

If the mortgage broker you were referring to doesn't reply you can feel free to contact me. I'm a realtor w/ Windermere in Gig Harbor and can refer you to an excellent broker if that helps. Mike

That might be a bit of a drive from Brothel...
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:40:38 AM EST
If you are in need I have a great guy in Silver Lake, not far from Bothell at all. Send me an e-mail if you would like his contact info. ksampson@allstate.com
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:40:27 PM EST
Thanks! I'll take note and make some calls.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:28:49 PM EST

Any general contractor in the area?

Depending on things go I may need one.

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:35:39 PM EST
Rossi, My wife here in Seattle is a MB as well.

Rich
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:37:37 PM EST
Thanks for all the references. I talked with some brokers and it seems things are a little more complicated than it initially appeared. House needds major renovation, therefore, it appears a conventional loan will not apply and we will need a "construction loan". Some brokers we talked with bailed out saying they do not handle this type of lending due to its "complexity". We are talking with a couple who say can handle it but we will need to have a couple contractors quotes in order to get it approved. Assuming the seller will accept the offer. So, here we are, pre-qualified with a conventional loan that is useless in this case and having to start from ground zero. Anyways... it's always a learning experience.

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:21:31 PM EST
Rossi,

Did anyone tell you about a "rehab" loan? This gives you money, actually not you but your contractor, to make repairs. You will need to get bids to the lender & they will need to be by licensed contractors. The lender will close on the sale and then pay your contractors as they finish their work. This is not a construction loan by any means. The cash required to close the loan is the same as a conventional loan, the rate is usually about 1/8th higher. Washington Mutual tends to have the best rehab loan product. You can call a local branch or lending center or have a broker handle it. There is no difference in cost to you. Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:07:46 PM EST
My wife has a long time friend that is an independent broker. And he is a very honest business person and won't do you wrong. He got us into way more house $$$$ than we ever dreamed of. So give him a call, it's Evergreen Mortgage, Puyallup WA. look it up in the yellow pages. He's not into guns that I know of, he's just a family man. And he don't know my user name here. But if you want to IM me I will give you more info.

Also I know one of the best Realtors in the country. They sold our house in two days being on the market and sold for $15k over market value. We had 7 bids in two days!!!
IM me for more info. This is no BS they are one of the best. And I have nothing to gain by hooking you up.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:00:40 PM EST
Rossi,

If you are still looking for a locall broker feel free to contact me. I am located in Bellevue Washington and would be happy to help.

Top Top