Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 7:54:32 AM EDT
Howdy!
Sometime ago one of you guys told me you are a mortgage broker.  Unfortunately I lost the IM with phone number.  Please IM info again.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 2:43:03 PM EDT
[#1]
ROSSI, I VAGUELY REMEMBER THAT, BUT CAN'T RECALL WHO. BUT, IF YOU ARE  MOVING TO PIERCE COUNTY, EM MY WIFE FOR ESCROW AND TITLE. SHE CAN PROBABLY STEER YOU TO A GOOD BROKER. SHE'S AT [email protected]. SORRY FOR THE CAPITAL LETTERS. SOME BUTWIPE BUGGED MY COMPUTER, SO I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER IT.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:34:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a great experience when we re-fi'd with BECU last year.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:11:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I re-fied about a year ago through WA-MU.  Dirty bastards want me to pay them back every month....
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I re-fied about a year ago through WA-MU.  Dirty bastards want me to pay them back every month....

I've heard that's the least of the problems with WA-MU.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:08:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well... let me know of anyone that does require us to pay them back and I'll certainly give them priority!  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:18:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah but they are one of the only ones that will lend money on a double wide!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:27:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Rossi,

If the mortgage broker you were referring to doesn't reply you can feel free to contact me.  I'm a realtor w/ Windermere in Gig Harbor and can refer you to an excellent broker if that helps.  Mike
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:33:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Rossi,

If the mortgage broker you were referring to doesn't reply you can feel free to contact me.  I'm a realtor w/ Windermere in Gig Harbor and can refer you to an excellent broker if that helps.  Mike

That might be a bit of a drive from Brothel...
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:40:38 AM EDT
[#9]
If you are in need I have a great guy in Silver Lake, not far from Bothell at all. Send me an e-mail if you would like his contact info. [email protected]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:40:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks!  I'll take note and make some calls.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Any general contractor in the area?  

Depending on things go I may need one.

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Rossi, My wife here in Seattle is a MB as well.

Rich
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:37:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for all the references.  I talked with some brokers and it seems things are a little more complicated than it initially appeared.   House needds major renovation, therefore, it appears a conventional loan will not apply and we will need a "construction loan".   Some brokers we talked with bailed out saying they do not handle this type of lending due to its "complexity".  We are talking with a couple who say can handle it but we will need to have a couple contractors quotes in order to get it approved.  Assuming the seller will accept the offer.  So, here we are, pre-qualified with a conventional loan that is useless in this case and having to start from ground zero.   Anyways... it's always a learning experience.    

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:21:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Rossi,

Did anyone tell you about a "rehab" loan?  This gives you money, actually not you but your contractor, to make repairs.  You will need to get bids to the lender & they will need to be by licensed contractors.  The lender will close on the sale and then pay your contractors as they finish their work.  This is not a construction loan by any means.  The cash required to close the loan is the same as a conventional loan, the rate is usually about 1/8th higher.  Washington Mutual tends to have the best rehab loan product.  You can call a local branch or lending center or have a broker handle it.  There is no difference in cost to you.  Good luck.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:07:46 PM EDT
[#15]
My wife has a long time friend that is an independent broker. And he is a very honest business person and won't do you wrong. He got us into way more house $$$$ than we ever dreamed of. So give him a call, it's Evergreen Mortgage, Puyallup WA. look it up in the yellow pages.  He's not into guns that I know of, he's just a family man. And he don't know my user name here. But if you want to IM me I will give you more info.

Also I know one of the best Realtors in the country. They sold our house in two days being on the market and sold for $15k over market value. We had 7 bids in two days!!!
IM me for more info. This is no BS they are one of the best. And I have nothing to gain by hooking you up.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:00:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Rossi,

If you are still looking for a locall broker feel free to contact me. I am located in Bellevue Washington and would be happy to help.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top