Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 1/5/2005 6:51:43 PM EDT
After much debate, I finally gave in today and got the wife and I tickets to see the Graduate at the Fox Theater. I have always like the movie and I couldn't pass up the chance to finally be able to truthfully say....."Morgan Fairchild, whom I've seen naked!"

She is a very hot woman for her age (55!).
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 3:28:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 4:25:53 AM EDT
Too easy, camera phone.

That'll be a $1.75 please.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 6:21:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By chainshaw:
After much debate, I finally gave in today and got the wife and I tickets to see the Graduate at the Fox Theater. I have always like the movie and I couldn't pass up the chance to finally be able to truthfully say....."Morgan Fairchild, whom I've seen naked!"

Thanks for the heads up on the show.  My wife and I will probably be going now if we can get tickets.  Which night are you going?
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 7:15:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BigDawg308:

Originally Posted By chainshaw:

Thanks for the heads up on the show.  My wife and I will probably be going now if we can get tickets.  Which night are you going?

I got tickets for Saturday the 29th. I just bought them last night and they are very good seats.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 3:51:54 PM EDT
"Yeeeeeah, that's the ticket.  It's my wife, Morgan Fairchild."
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:22:57 PM EDT
This post is worthless without pics. Don't come back from the FOX without pics dude.
Top Top