BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2014 5:25:08 PM EDT
Can't understand why Oh I forgot he told us to leave

Link
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 6:05:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm thinking I'm about 5 months away from that myself when my lease is up. I somehow need to put together the money to make it happen.
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 8:00:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm thinking I'm about 5 months away from that myself when my lease is up. I somehow need to put together the money to make it happen.
View Quote

gigolo business not working out for you?  

Keep in mind it really takes a full year to call any new place "home"  
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 8:12:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a broken man... She got her laws into me. She cooks, but I can't recall her paying for it...
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 3:15:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Every time I go eight miles south into Lawrenceville, PA for gas I find it hard to come back north. They need to put a sign on the border that says "Welcome to Pennsylvania, that feeling you felt was the yoke of oppression being lifted from your shoulders"
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 3:38:52 AM EDT
[#5]
they do

it says:

welcome to pennsylvania

state of independence

we surely arent free here, unfortunately

did you see diblasio agreeing with the gov, saying that "the extremists are causing violence with their guns"

sheesh

wtf

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 4:10:32 AM EDT
[#6]
As soon as my contract is up I'm fucking gone. Finishing the basement in the house and getting her ready to sell then it's aloha Oregon or what's up New Hampshire
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 4:27:27 AM EDT
[#7]
My girls highpaying teacher job will make it hard to leave this damn state. I've already have my parents onboard with the idea.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 4:59:58 AM EDT
[#8]
I do think the governor has finally gone off the rails.  It is funny to hear him speak unscripted or handled.  Certainly he can kiss his presidential aspirations goodbye but I am afraid we are stuck with him.  NC or SC is looking better every day.  It will be nice someday not to have to wake up and worry; 1) what will the legislature ban today and 2) will I have to pray that the courts strike down yet another stupid state law.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 5:50:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Nybrd free states are screaming for qualified teachers offering relocation assistance and sign on bonuses- if anything compared to a lot of free states teacher pay in ny is actually less!
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 5:51:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Nybrd free states are screaming for qualified teachers offering relocation assistance and sign on bonuses- if anything compared to a lot of free states teacher pay in ny is actually less!
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 10:43:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Where and how?  I have a wife to convince.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 11:24:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 1:18:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NC. My cousin got a 10k moving bonus and they paid some of his schooling cost. Bad part is, he's in the ghetto for a few years. Choices are limited though for college kids with no experience. The move was a no brainer for him. I'm sure teachers with more experience would have more options.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 4:03:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
they do

it says:

welcome to pennsylvania

state of independence

we surely arent free here, unfortunately

did you see diblasio agreeing with the gov, saying that "the extremists are causing violence with their guns"

sheesh

wtf

View Quote

That commie sonofabitch should be careful what he wishes for.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 5:35:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought you worked for the state. I must be mistaken
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:34:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was with Pataki for 11 years.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:31:53 PM EDT
[#17]
I see it every evening in my rear view mirror, . We moved last March, and we are LOVING PA. (Still working in NY, though...)
It really is awesome here, you don't realize how much freedom you have given up until you have it back. My prayers are with you guys. Anyone interested in more info, PM me.
Mike B
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:12:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I do think the governor has finally gone off the rails.  It is funny to hear him speak unscripted or handled.  Certainly he can kiss his presidential aspirations goodbye but I am afraid we are stuck with him.  NC or SC is looking better every day.  It will be nice someday not to have to wake up and worry; 1) what will the legislature ban today and 2) will I have to pray that the courts strike down yet another stupid state law.
View Quote

one of our SC senators is raffling off a palmetto state armory rifle due to the national failed gun grabbing attempts .... this state gets better every day. Leaving NY was the best thing i did.

hope you make the move soon!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top