Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2005 11:07:20 AM EST
More tally problems

So its all out in the open now. The count in King County was wrong. So WTF?

And what planet was she born on?

"Julia Patterson, D-SeaTac, took "hot talk" radio stations to task, saying, "If there is anything that will undermine people's trust and confidence in our election system, it's those radio stations continuing to lie about fraud in King County."

What confidence? While there may not have been "fraud" the results were certainly fradulent.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 11:12:19 AM EST
In God I trust....

for everyone else, I buy more lead.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 11:23:31 AM EST
"Julia Patterson, D-SeaTac, took "hot talk" radio stations to task, saying, "If there is anything that will undermine people's trust and confidence in our election system, it's those radio stations continuing to lie about fraud in King County."

County election officials have been unable to explain a 374-vote discrepancy between ballots issued at the polls and ballots counted in the governor's race.

Gee I wonder why people don't believe the lairs when they say there are no integrity issues ?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 11:25:35 AM EST
The sheep don't see anything wrong with the election.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 11:33:22 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/15/2005 11:34:18 AM EST by 1GunnerHogan1]
Originally Posted By STRATIOTES:

Fraud in King County???? KING COUNTY IS FRAUD!!!!!!!!
The DUMBOCRAPS just don't get it!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 11:47:07 AM EST
No surprise here. Those King County faggots have zero credibility after this last election.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 11:59:53 AM EST

County election officials have been unable to explain a 374-vote discrepancy between ballots issued at the polls and ballots counted in the governor's race.

Gee I wonder why people don't believe the lairs when they say there are no integrity issues ?

Sounds like they got the 374 reference wrong. That was the number of provisional votes that were counted without being validated first. Now the number is 660 and change.

The number of "more votes than voters" is around 1800 (1400?) or so. Thats called ballot stuffing...
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 12:05:02 PM EST
nevermind the "homeless vote". People not even registered as RESIDENTS of this state.

"Hello sir, could you please vote? Theres a pack of smokes in it for ya. By the way, did you know Dino Rossi wants to turn all Homeless...excues me, DOMICILE DEFICIENT people into Newts?"

"Oh you can't read? That line is to vote for satan, and that line is to vote for not satan, vote there"

"Not a resident? NO PROBLEM!"
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:32:58 PM EST
The thing that saddens me is that a lot of my friends in the non-shooting community (yes, I have a few) are so inured to fraud in politics that not only does it not bother them anymore, they treat it like dog poop on a sidewalk: walk around it and otherwise ignore it. A way has to be found to light off the indignation in these people. Lord knows I've been trying to find a way to crack through the apathy, but haven't found it yet. If I do, I'm telling Phil and Joe Waldron first, and then posting it here--
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 3:15:46 PM EST
My gosh,

The Democratic party has been lost to the faaar left. When I grew up in Texas, everyone was a Democrat. Now no one is.

Dems are ok with killing a fetus because it's convenient for the mother.
Reps are ok with killing a felon because he's raped and murdered.

Dems are ok with hurting our war effort for political gain.
Reps are ok with supporting our troops for freedom's gain.

Dems hate big business and want their taxes increased.
Reps love good businessmen and want taxes decreased.

Dems want church and values removed from schools.
Reps want traditional values and God back in school.

Dems want homosexual couples to be viewed as normal.
Reps want homosexual couples to keep it to themselves.

Dems fear an armed society because they feel people can't be trusted.
Reps fear an unarmed society because the government can't be trusted.

It's no wonder why they need to cheat at elections. If some moderates don't take back the party, they are on the way out altogether.

Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:12:50 PM EST
So now that they have identified all of these "illegal" votes....when can they inspect the votes individually to start chipping away at the 129 that "stole" the election?
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 9:08:07 AM EST

Originally Posted By 1GunnerHogan1:

Fraud in King County???? KING COUNTY IS FRAUD!!!!!!!!
The DUMBOCRAPS just don't get it!!!!!

Oh she understands sufficientlyenough to argue (complain, really) that the "hot talk" stations should stop discussing what's really going really going on in King County - as in, "STOP TELLING THE TRUTH, 'CAUSE THE RADICAL DEMOCRATS CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, DAMMIT!"

Her argument seems pretty straightforward to me.
Top Top