Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 7:26:14 AM EDT
Rivets are on the way, and I do mean rivets....LOTS of rivets.

Flat Black Norrel's Moly Resin is enroute as well.

Several receivers are near completion. The trunnion holes are drilled, top rails are fit, ejectors trimmed, the receivers bead blasted, ready for paint, final assembly and more paint.

Those of you with kits need to show up with your stuff and take advantage of our growing expertise. We have purchased a bunch of tools and developed a number of techniques that will make building your AK pistols and carbines easier and more precise.

That, and you can buy the pizza.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:48:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw a kit on gunbroker for $98.  This look any good?

link
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:50:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup, that's what we are building.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:06:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I am heading back to my shop today since I got it off work. I need to do a run of pistol pistons.
I just finished up my 11.5 carbine with the 5.5 car fh on it....looks awesome.

Hey bunny, do you have any center supports that you would sell off? I have everything else but I keep running out of those
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:18:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I still need to locate an underfolder kit.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:31:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Edo will have one for you at the Monroe show if you are going.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:37:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Edo will have one for you at the Monroe show if you are going.

That IRT my underfolder comment?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:12:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I am heading back to my shop today since I got it off work. I need to do a run of pistol pistons.
I just finished up my 11.5 carbine with the 5.5 car fh on it....looks awesome.

Hey bunny, do you have any center supports that you would sell off? I have everything else but I keep running out of those

I'm interested in a couple pistol pistons.

I need to order more center supports and gas piston pins.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:17:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Piston pins......you pay for those? Are you gonna be in shop today? IM me your phone and I will come by and share some shortcuts with ya. I will bring one of my pistol kits for you to look at.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:29:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

link

Go to Cope's Dist....He's a member here, and has GREAT prices. He just bumped his prices up a touch at the New year, but a hand select romy "G" WITH a G-2 Compliance trigger kit, shipped is about $143.00

Linky to Cope's

Bunny- I need to bend some flats...you busy the weekend of Jan 21-22, and how far are ya from CP Murray?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:31:37 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I still need to locate an underfolder kit.

Try looking at Cope's, Polish Under-Folder 7.62x39 Parts Kit  Price: $219.99ea  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:47:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Along with pistol pistons, would be interested in combo FSBs for pistol building.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:07:50 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

link

Go to Cope's Dist....He's a member here, and has GREAT prices. He just bumped his prices up a touch at the New year, but a hand select romy "G" WITH a G-2 Compliance trigger kit, shipped is about $143.00

Linky to Cope's

Bunny- I need to bend some flats...you busy the weekend of Jan 21-22, and how far are ya from CP Murray?

Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:16:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Dang Matt we got to link-up and commute together I got a kit with a flat and rails, just need to order the compliance parts.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I'm about 75 miles north of Tacoma, in Everett. From Camp Murray, 1.5 hour drive, on the weekend.

I'll probably be in Puyallup, at the gunshow on Saturday the 21st. I could drive down to Camp Murray without too much trouble.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:57:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Dang Matt we got to link-up and commute together I got a kit with a flat and rails, just need to order the compliance parts.

Then go to the marksmanship training Palmer has set for that weekend (Jan21-22)...just tell Household 6 it's part of the Trng NCO job. A "train the trainer" deal...
I wish I'd have known that youu needed parts, I could have saved you shipping as I justrdered my last two kits and parts I needed this morning.

Bunny- I was thinking perhaps that Sat night. I certianly don't want you to go out of your way as my trips to the coast on behalf of the 'Guard tend to be flaky when it comes down to it. The last time I was at Kitittas when I got the call training was canceled
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:00:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Bunny- I was thinking perhaps that Sat night. I certianly don't want you to go out of your way as my trips to the coast on behalf of the 'Guard tend to be flaky when it comes down to it. The last time I was at Kitittas when I got the call training was canceled

OK, I need to get ahold of R-32 about using his B-I-L's shop.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:08:47 PM EDT
[#17]
HA! I am having my maddi profesionaly pollished and hot blued! to be done next friday woot! and i just ordered a brand new polish as new stock set for it!
I am still working on getting an underfolder kit for cheap.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:23:25 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK, I need to get ahold of R-32 about using his B-I-L's shop.

I will ask about the shop...

Too be honest though, Saturday nights are usually not good...More like sunday afternoon, or mondays.

BTW:

Who the F- is DA HOME BOYS?....

I aint no gottdamngankbanker..

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:36:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
HA! I am having my maddi profesionaly pollished and hot blued! to be done next friday woot! and i just ordered a brand new polish as new stock set for it!
I am still working on getting an underfolder kit for cheap.

Blueing on an ak is like having tits on a bull. Get it parked man. these are firearms not collectors items
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:02:15 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
BTW:

Who the F- is DA HOME BOYS?....

I aint no gottdamngankbanker..

Whatever, Homie...
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:21:05 PM EDT
[#21]
shit, it's not tits on a bull when it costs waaaaaay less than parking it would, the smith is a very good friend of mine and it will cost me 25 dollars to have the whole thing done.  Besides blueing looks good on an AK and this aint exactly my first one! (or even my tenth)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top