Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2005 3:22:22 PM EDT
Just wondering how much rain everyone is getting around the state.  Up here in Eureka, we have been getting hammered with a good rain storm every day for the last 4 or 5 days.  It sure is nice, cause we need to moisture to keep the plants from drying out too bad that grew this spring.

Oh, and how full is Lake Mead compared to last fall?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#1]
rained good last 3 days.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:38:24 PM EDT
[#2]
We didn't get much rain in Henderson and my trees are about to from that heat wave we had two weeks ago.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you refering to "Puddle Meade"?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:06:18 PM EDT
[#4]

I can remember when we used to have daily monsoonal showers here in LV Valley, reminded me of Miami............ain't been the same for some (a few) years, now.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:04:58 AM EDT
[#5]
We got dumped on pretty good on Thursday, but it stopped before it made it to Norftown.

oh, well...
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:36:26 PM EDT
[#6]
.43" fell last night and early this morning!!  Still water standing everywhere!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:46:03 PM EDT
[#7]
It hailed here in 89123 zip for about 5-7 minutes today at about 1430hrs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top