Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2015 2:11:27 PM EDT
Thinking about getting a NJ compliant AR since my "normal" one is a no go here.  So I found Monmouth Arms and was curious as to how they are?  Wyndham's are $850 there
Link Posted: 9/12/2012 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Thinking about getting a NJ compliant AR since my "normal" one is a no go here.  So I found Monmouth Arms and was curious as to how they are?  Wyndham's are $850 there
View Quote
I guess that's a good price for a Wyndham. Cross check on Gunbroker I would. In this market you're better off building your own off of a stripped lower.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:38:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess that's a good price for a Wyndham. Cross check on Gunbroker I would. In this market you're better off building your own off of a stripped lower.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah the problem is getting the stock pinned and the correct flash suppressor.  If I were in a free state I would just build one since I wouldn't have to worry about communist laws
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:54:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yeah the problem is getting the stock pinned and the correct flash suppressor.  If I were in a free state I would just build one since I wouldn't have to worry about communist laws
View Quote
You are more than able to comply with said laws in this communist state while building one. Go with an MOE fixed stock and send a barrel, gas block, barrel nut, and muzzle device to Adco to be pinned and welded. RTSP in Randolph has plent of stripped lowers and receiver sets in stock, I was there on Wednesday. Your money your choice.

As bad as it is here, it could be a lot worse.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:42:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Monmouth Arms is good to go. Steve has done several transfers for me and I've bought a couple guns from him, no complaints at all.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:05:21 PM EDT
[#6]
very nice guy.  Very personable.  His compliance work is top notch.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Another +1 for Monmouth Arms, Steve is GTG. Bought a rifle off of him this month and I am happy with the whole deal.

Quoted:
You are more than able to comply with said laws in this communist state while building one. Go with an MOE fixed stock and send a barrel, gas block, barrel nut, and muzzle device to Adco to be pinned and welded. RTSP in Randolph has plent of stripped lowers and receiver sets in stock, I was there on Wednesday. Your money your choice.

View Quote

While I agree that ADCO and a MOE stock are the path to compliance, I would have to warn caution at RTSP in Randolph. The last few times I was in there they had some pretty ridiculous pricing, especially when it comes to stripped lowers. Though, to be fair, I have not been back there in many months.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:49:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Another +1 for Monmouth Arms, Steve is GTG. Bought a rifle off of him this month and I am happy with the whole deal.
While I agree that ADCO and a MOE stock are the path to compliance, I would have to warn caution at RTSP in Randolph. The last few times I was in there they had some pretty ridiculous pricing, especially when it comes to stripped lowers. Though, to be fair, I have not been back there in many months.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I totally agree with you. I was just pointing out that there is availability. I don't agree with their pricing either. They had a riveted (pinned) factory packed bushmaster gi mag for $29.99 For that price I could order the blocks and mags to my extended family's house in PA and do it myself on a weekend.

But again, it's my opinion that building is always the better path.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top