Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 8:16:40 PM EDT
Couple of weeks ago I got some pics from Max visiting Russia. Maybe some of you remember him from one of Tony Dee's sub-gun shoots last summer; he video-taped it?? (he's still stalling on the edit...) Anyway, since I'm occasionally computer-inept, expecially on this new Frankenstein XP, and recently being out-of-town; it's taken me 'til now to get them posted. Note the captions he inserted translating the local language, and the weather - ANOTHER nice reason to live in NV!!  Links:

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:51:21 PM EDT
[#1]
No wonder Hitler's Army didn't make it through the winter.  The Russians can keep that weather.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:40:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I just want to know,,,,,,Russian chicks are they as Hot as they look?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:54:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Hiwathl- To answer your question, Im deployed to Kyrgyzstan right now. If you didn't already know, this country before 1991 was a part of the Soviet Union. The women here are quite beautiful. Since K-Stan is in central asia you have a asian people, whites and a mix in between. The white (Russian) Kyrgyz women are very pretty. Ive only seen one or two ugly ones. The asian women are quite pretty as well. The most interesting women Ive seen are the mixed asian/white women are very exotic looking. There is a Kyrgyz woman who works in our mess hall that is half asian and white, shes a real knock out. She has light brown hair and brown eyes with a curious mix of white and asian features. The women here are pretty interesting too. They are very direct and almost all are highly educated. Its really weird to interact with them. Total opposites of American women and all the bullshit that comes with them.  Also, looking at the pics of St. Petersburg, the weather here isn't much different. Were having a heat wave here, its 30 degrees out.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:30:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn DSKIN..........post some pics!

You post the women pics and I'll post the pics of Animus using your ACOG to bang coyotes.

DEAL  

V
OUT
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:03:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Variable- Im not sure I can post pics will all the damn filters. However I can shoot some to you or Animus and you guys post them.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:17:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes send me some pics of the Russian women!

And you're not getting your ACOG back.  Possession is 9/10ths of the law.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:23:34 AM EDT
[#7]
You don't know who I trained with here. I picked up a few new tricks here. I'll mount a rescue operation.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:56:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You don't know who I trained with here. I picked up a few new tricks here. I'll mount a rescue operation.

I know who you've been training with.  The Leather Pants Division of the Rainbow Army.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:10:39 PM EDT
[#9]

I know who you've been training with. The Leather Pants Division of the Rainbow Army.

I hear ya Animus. Aren't those guys based out of Fresno?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top