Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2013 4:46:10 PM EDT
Went into their shop yesterday. Robert is the guy I talked to? At least that's what it said on the receipt, bought some .308 sub sonic from him great guy to talk to.  Recommend this shop. Will go back. Thought I would give them a call out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:54:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I know Larry the owner, shoot with him at CMMG 3gun matches, great guy.

I haven't been to the store yet, I try and stay away from Columbia as much as possible
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 8:23:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I was there for their grand opening.  They had awesome hot wings! Great place and Larry is as friendly as they come.     I wish I got to Columbia more often just to stop in there.  

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:29:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Where is the shop located?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:31:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Where is the shop located?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:37:27 AM EDT
[#5]
It's on Vandiver, the old Black Rifle shop.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:50:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Larry is good people!   Can't wait to check his gunshop out next time I'm in COMO.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#7]
called them today, friendly on the phone and had no problem checking to see what they had for me and the prices.  will def. check out next time i'm in town.  way better service than CR Firearms in Independence for sure!
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 1:00:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Good guy. Good store.  I have bought several things from Larry.  
You won't find anybody better to wheel and deal with.
Taz
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Larry and the gang there have taken care of me a time or two.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:12:46 AM EDT
[#10]
I have made two purchases from Larry at this shop. I am very pleased with the price I paid for both and very happy with the service and respect I received from him and his staff. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Plus Larry is a real card and a great guy to just shoot the bull with.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:39:56 AM EDT
[#11]
I must be behind the times. When did Larry split with BlackRifle?
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 11:43:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Febuary'ish.  He's still running the matches at Fayette.

Went by his shop Saturday.  He's as nice as ever.  Has good product as far as guns in stock.  Prices are not bad.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 2:33:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:26:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Febuary'ish.  He's still running the matches at Fayette.

Went by his shop Saturday.  He's as nice as ever.  Has good product as far as guns in stock.  Prices are not bad.
View Quote

I'll have to go by and check it out. Larry always treated me fairly when he was with BlackRifle.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:29:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
As an interested 3rd party with no affiliations beyond being a multiple time satisfied customer of theirs, I have to ask if you had a bad experience at CR Sales & Firearms.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
way better service than CR Firearms in Independence for sure!
As an interested 3rd party with no affiliations beyond being a multiple time satisfied customer of theirs, I have to ask if you had a bad experience at CR Sales & Firearms.

Well one good transaction where I bought a rifle and then a bad one right after it with the other employees.  Ignoring me at the counter, acting like I'm being a serious bother when I ask a simple question about some AR parts they have, and then getting a very cocky and snide reply when I asked if they maybe had some more stuff that wasn't in the AR parts case.  

I liked the guy I bought my rifle from, he was friendly and we had a nice discussion during the purchase.  They have the only VZ 58 rifle there I've ever seen, and I'm a little interested in trying to strike up a deal with them for it, but not so sure I want to spend my money with them after how I was treated last time I went in there.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:30:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Well one good transaction where I bought a rifle and then a bad one right after it with the other employees.  Ignoring me at the counter, acting like I'm being a serious bother when I ask a simple question about some AR parts they have, and then getting a very cocky and snide reply when I asked if they maybe had some more stuff that wasn't in the AR parts case.  

I liked the guy I bought my rifle from, he was friendly and we had a nice discussion during the purchase.  They have the only VZ 58 rifle there I've ever seen, and I'm a little interested in trying to strike up a deal with them for it, but not so sure I want to spend my money with them after how I was treated last time I went in there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
way better service than CR Firearms in Independence for sure!

I can attest to this too.  There are a couple "salesmen" in there that aren't very accommodating.  I can't say that I've had a bad time there, but even when I decided to buy a fairly pricey shotgun, as soon as Charlie walked away the salesman turned cold again.  It's too close to not stop by every now and then, but I just know who I want to talk to and who to stay away from now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top