Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2003 2:39:20 PM EDT
I went about 20 minutes over the hour the only time I used the range; anyone ever been charged for a second hour or two?  The good guy there the day I went just waved me away with a smile when I told him.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:41:49 PM EDT
[#1]
if its not crowded they never charge for overtime
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:44:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I was there once on a rainy weekend.  My two friends and I were the only ones there.  As soon as an hour went by we got a visit from the RO telling us we had to leave or buy another hour.

I'd rather not shoot than go there.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I was there once on a rainy weekend.  My two friends and I were the only ones there.  As soon as an hour went by we got a visit from the RO telling us we had to leave or buy another hour.

I'd rather not shoot than go there.

I coach a rifle team there during the winter and the only RO i can see doing that is one of theo old women.  Which person told you to pay or leave?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#5]
It was a guy in his 30's.  In the course of shooting, he also yelled at my friend for running a dry bore snake through his 1911.  And it's fifteen bucks for us city folk.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:34:10 PM EDT
[#6]
the only two there when I went were two guys definitely older than I, and I'm 52.  Phil, you must have rubbed that youngster the wrong way <grin>.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:48:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Or, not in the right places.. :)
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:43:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

LOL
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:34:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You sir, have a nasty mind! You should try and be more wholesome....like ME!
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 10:10:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone remember the original rifle range off of Merrick Ave.? with the mounted heads on the wall,,sorry not perp heads.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 2:27:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I shot a high school tournament there in 1969, tied for third but my offhand was lower so got nothin' to show for it.  It was like shooting at a truck offloading ramp--no soundproofing, dark, lousy lighting etc. but I liked it.  One more point, just one more lousy point...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top