Link Posted: 12/8/2005 6:15:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 12/8/2005 7:14:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks everyone had a good time.

Chris
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 7:45:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Hahaha, is that the bar behind Georgetown Market and next to Ferraros?

I used to live off of Chickory Road so that is like uh about 2 minutes from there.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 11:51:37 PM EDT
[#5]
yes a good time was had by all.  bar was kinda different than what i'm used to but the people/staff were acomadating.  

if you see this MPX  stay safe and cover your 6BTH   out
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 4:24:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Pics from AnnieO's camera (now updated with seating chart for NAM):

MisterPX

ThrottleJunkie and Mrs. TJ, Drawcut and Mrs. Drawcut

Photoman, <don't know>,  ErikM98, MisterPX, the back of Mrs. Drawcut's head.

MisterPX, <Mrs. Avalon?>, Avalon01, Mrs. TJ, TJ, <Drawcut's hairline?>, back of Mrs. Drawcut's head.

<don't know>, Photoman, EricM98, MrPX, TJ, Avalon, Mrs. TJ

AnnieO (Mrs. FMD), MrPX, Photoman.

Mrs. Drawcut, AnnieO, MrPX, Mrs. TJ

MrPX, Batch114, CosmicOne-der, rougeI, back of Mrs. Drawcut's head.

MisterPx and Batch114

Mrs. TJ and AnnieO

ETA: I'm a little disappointed.  An Irish bar, all that beer, and not a single drop of Guinness to be seen around any of you.  

Link Posted: 12/9/2005 6:02:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
ETA: I'm a little disappointed.  An Irish bar, all that beer, and not a single drop of Guinness to be seen around any of you.  

4th pic. I'm drinking Guinness. Started with black&tan, then went full strength for the rest of the night.
Wife shared my beer all night, so *we* had Guinness. Pretty sure Dianne had one at some point. PM & ErikM98 are  down with the high life.

Link Posted: 12/9/2005 6:50:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

4th pic. I'm drinking Guinness. Started with black&tan, then went full strength for the rest of the night.
Wife shared my beer all night, so *we* had Guinness. Pretty sure Dianne had one at some point. PM & ErikM98 are  down with the high life.

My bad.  Thanks for keeping the faith, frigháire (I'll overlook the Tory infraction on the B&T ).

Link Posted: 12/9/2005 9:11:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My bad.  Thanks for keeping the faith, frigháire (I'll overlook the Tory infraction on the B&T ).

Diane did have a Guiness or two.  (Personally, I can't stand the stuff.)  FMD: talk like that to Di and she'll probably talk your ear off.

Well, I'm resigned to the fact that I look like a dork in every picture I have ever had in my life.    But at least we had a good time.

And FYI: I'm not posting to any serious threads today.  It's been one of 'those' days at work today and my head hurts.

Link Posted: 12/9/2005 1:31:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Diane did have a Guiness or two.  (Personally, I can't stand the stuff.)  FMD: talk like that to Di and she'll probably talk your ear off.

Well, I'm resigned to the fact that I look like a dork in every picture I have ever had in my life.    But at least we had a good time.

And FYI: I'm not posting to any serious threads today.  It's been one of 'those' days at work today and my head hurts.

So that's three.  What's the rest of y'all excuse?

Drawcut, you look fine.  Strangely, I'm absent from all of the pics.  

If I talk like that again, it'll be because I have my Gaelic-English dictionary handy, and I'm at IrishFest (where no one loves the queen).  My Welsh ancestors (who would swear they're Scottsmen) gave in far too long ago for me to spout stuff about tories, but when yer drinking Guinness, everybody's a Mick!

The Mick comment was a joke, for those who might be offended.

You're excused from the CCW threads, btw.  Hell, I'd like to give the "serious threads" a rest for a bit (Arfcom burned way too much of my time this morning).
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 9:42:20 AM EDT
[#11]
I definatly had a great time. Glad everyone who was there had fun too.

Batch114
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 1:15:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Do I look gay in Annies first pic?  

Had a good time, see youz back in the real world.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 2:31:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Nah, ........... but you look ghey in the rest of them .........
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 11:28:39 PM EDT
[#14]
So where's the name to face chart?

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:23:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Some of that can be inferred from the conversation in the thread, but if you want a seating chart, you have to come to an event.

Meet some people ..... in actual reality.

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:00:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Damn TJ,  thats harsh, all the guy wants is a seating chart.........Next time I come to an event Ill bring one with along with the box of crayons and colored pencils in case we get bored.

NAM, Just kidding. Wish you could have come out. I too like to put faces with the names on the board.

Batch114
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:27:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 2:49:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some of that can be inferred from the conversation in the thread, but if you want a seating chart, you have to come to an event.

Meet some people ..... in actual reality.

Seating chart added to my post, just for you, NAM.

ETA:

Quoted:
Do I look gay in Annies first pic?  

Had a good time, see youz back in the real world.

Yeth.  Now thtay thafe ya big thilly!.

Errrr....kick some ass, bro.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 2:54:26 PM EDT
[#19]
FMD,

You are right on the pics, the one you don't know in the pic with RogueI is CosmicOne-der, an Illinois guy, who comes out to the club and shot SEWSA with us a few times.

Batch114
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 2:59:34 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
FMD,

You are right on the pics, the one you don't know in the pic with RogueI is CosmicOne-der, an Illinois guy, who comes out to the club and shot SEWSA with us a few times.

Batch114

Fixed.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 4:26:31 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Nam is serving our Country last I heard.  Glad to see you checking in.

bulletcathcR

Oh ..... Didn't know that.

Remarks recinded.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:33:10 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
NAM, Just kidding. Wish you could have come out. I too like to put faces with the names on the board.

Woudl have loved to. Currently stationed in ND. Spent the Summer in Baghdad. Only get home maybe 2-3 times a year. Managed to get some time off for deer hunting however.

Maybe one of these years i'll make it to a frozen nuts shoot. Then again, anytime i go shooting from October to May is a Frozen nuts shoot in ND. I remember last winter going shooting several times when it was below zero and snowing. My nuts were definitly frozen.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:44:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:54:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
No harm T-J you didn't know. I met nam and it would be nice to see him again and let him fondle my FAL.

bulletctachR

Like i said, maybe i'll make one of these FNS shoots. Would be slick as hell to pick up that LMG upper of yours, but im currently saving up for an M10.

I'll have to throw a pic up here when i get a sec. It's always nice to match a face to a name.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:52:42 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Pics from AnnieO's camera (now updated with seating chart for NAM):

www.emsiandd.com/arfcom/pics/Px/16A.jpg
MisterPX, <Mrs. Avalon?>, Avalon01, Mrs. TJ, TJ, <Drawcut's hairline?>, back of Mrs. Drawcut's head.

Yep, that's the wife.

We skipped the alcohol since baby Avalon01 is due at the end of April.

Av.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:22:07 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
... since baby Avalon01 is due at the end of April.

Do your pink pistol pals know about this?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:34:12 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wouldn't that be Avalon02?  Or maybe Avalon01.1?  Anyway Congrats!
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:11:40 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I used to swing both ways. I had a 100% chance of getting a date!

Av.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top