Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2013 5:44:32 PM EDT
http://www.nraila.org/legislation/state-legislation/2013/2/missouri-anti-gun-legislation-introduced-that-would-turn-law-abiding-gun-owners-into-felons.aspx?s=&st=10489&ps=

Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:34:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link

Made hot.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:38:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Write your reps and all, but this is going nowhere fast.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:20:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Do visit Rory Ellinger on wikipedia.

That man went full retard a long, long time ago . His daughter sounds like a winner.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 12:14:48 PM EDT
[#5]
just got off the phone with my Rep.......this will go nowhere and has less than zero chance of moving forward.....
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 12:52:08 PM EDT
[#6]
So what took these guys so long? *shrugs*
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:54:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Reform of marijuana laws makes sense AFTER the MO COnsitution gets ammended, that'd have to go first.

Ellinger is a dufus.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:05:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That man went full retard a long, long time ago . His daughter sounds like a winner.

His whole family sounds like a bunch of left wing nutzos. Can anyone tell me wtf is ecofeminism ? He used to be chapter president of the SDS back in the 60s. How do people like this get elected to political office ?

Not like this has a chance of passing, but seriously this guy is up to no good !
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:29:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can anyone tell me wtf is ecofeminism ?

I think that's when you put your head between their legs and shout into the opening and then put your ear up to it waiting to hear your echo .

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 1:23:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Back in the day along time ago,  people like this were run out of town
with torches and pitchforks. Maybe its time this starts happening again ?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 3:55:33 AM EDT
[#11]
I think they have a grand total of 4 votes.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:26:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Back in the day along time ago,  people like this were run out of town
with torches and pitchforks. Maybe its time this starts happening again ?

Exactly. We need to figure out a way to make sure there are consequences for introducing B.S. like this. Not just on 2A issues, but ANY lame B.S. they try to steamroll through. Obviously voting isn't working.

Can anyone tell me wtf is ecofeminism ?

Tampons made from biodegradable corncobs. Only for the toughest cunts.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 3:30:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't understand why they are even trying these bills that wont pass especially in republican dominated states
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:40:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't understand why they are even trying these bills that wont pass especially in republican dominated states

So they can pandering to their base and say they tried to save the children but the evil republicans wouldn't let them play.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:48:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So they can pandering to their base and say they tried to save the children but the evil republicans wouldn't let them play.

That, and also to waste time so all the PRO 2A bills may not get read .
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:47:04 PM EDT
[#16]
F it I'm fosting this again 'cause I like it, and 'cause in Missouri it's not a crime yet to register nothing.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:15:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
F it I'm fosting this again 'cause I like it, and 'cause in Missouri it's not a crime yet to register nothing.

http://i46.tinypic.com/34rbmv9.jpg

Not registering a mother fucking thing.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top