Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 1:59:39 PM EDT
It would be pretty cool if this  could become a sticky!

I am always on the lookout for new gun dealers in Missouri. We should start a thread of what gundealers are good and which aren't so good. Be sure to include what kind of stuff the carry or specialize in...

I will start.

D&D Outdoor Sports 7133 Highway 47 Union Missouri.
I have bought about 4 or 5 firearms from this shop. They have a very good gunsmith who can put together some VERY nice ARs. They are reasonably priced on what they have in stock and charge just a little over cost for new firearms. If I want a NIB firearm, this is where I go.

For all of my ammo needs I go to "Express Pawn and Gun" in Sullivan Missouri. Don't let the name fool you. They are a pawn shop, but they carry a large selection of ammo and alot in the odd-ball calibers that I can't find anywhere else for pretty decent prices. Right now they have a BUNCH of air rifle and pistols... Although, like every other shop they don't have much in .223 or 7.62x39.

Anyone else have any gunshops to add?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:50:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I was at Show Me Shooters in Claycomo MO, for the first time today. I would say the prices are about right, However i saw nothing I had to have. The do have good prices on new Glocks and XDs!!!also a small but nice indoor pistol range.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Show Me Shooter has two ranges the bottom and they have a classroom and range on the top level.  That is were my dad teaches his classes.  Dave is the owner and is really nice person to deal with.  I say +1 for Show Me Shooters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top