Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2011 7:24:25 PM EDT
As of July 2011, Each examiner will handle all the forms from their assigned, specific states. Our "Permanent" examiner will be "Shipman" and he gets 9 states..  He's one of the faster ones from pending to approved, but often likes to take an extra 14-30 days to mail it out, so I guess that balances it out.

I'm used to Dudash and the consistent 95-105 days, so it looks like the average transfer will be abt 13 days faster....

NFA Examiner Assignment Distribution (effective July 2011)

William Shipman — AR, HI, IA, KS, MN, MO, MS, NE, OK
•Nicole Dudash — IL, IN, OH, PA
•Chris Farris — AK, CT, MA, ME, MI, NH, RI, VT
•Ann Feltner — AZ, CA, NM, NV
•Jason Frushour — CO, MT, ND, SD, UT, WI, WY
•Sara Jones — LA, TX
•Albert Lamberger — AL, FL, TN
•Dana Pickles — DE, KY, MD, NC, NJ, NY, VA, WV
•Suzanne Santamaria — GA, SC
•Sandra Snook —ID, OR, WA

http://www.atf.gov/press/releases/2011/06/061711-firearms-nfa-supplemental-information-geographic-distribution-of-nfa-applications-for-processing-by-atf.html
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 7:51:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Examiner Time (Days Forms Sent-> Stamp Received)

Albert Lamberger  84
Andrew Ashton 113
Ann Feltner 96
Barbara Payne 118
Christina Farris 141
Dana Pickles 71
Dawn Henson 124
Jason Frushour 87
Mr. James Scott Robertson  20
Nancy Flanigan 116
Nicole Dudash 105
Sandra Snook 118
Sara Jones 98
Suzanne Santamaria 78
Ted Clutter 100
William Berger 108
William Shipman 92

Examiner Time (Days Pending-> Approved)

ExaminerName Days

Albert Lamberger  47
Andrew Ashton 84
Ann Feltner 65
Barbara Payne 70
Christina Farris 105
Dana Pickles 35
Dawn Henson 76
Jason Frushour 54
Mr. James Scott Robertson    
Nancy Flanigan 74
Nicole Dudash 70
Sandra Snook 77
Sara Jones 70
Suzanne Santamaria 42
Ted Clutter 48
William Berger 49
William Shipman 23

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 9:54:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Ms. Dudash treated me well when I f'ed up a form 1, sent it back to me around 90days, and go the approved form back to me 7 days (including mail time) after I sent it back with the correction.

Was nice and understanding on the phone when I called her and told her what the issue was (Typo on the SN, just happened to glance back over the form a month later)
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 4:30:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I sure will hate losing Ms. Dudash as my examiner.  She was a major improvement over my past examiner from DC.  

I hope things go as well with my new examiner, William Shipman.
Link Posted: 6/24/2011 1:49:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I sure will hate losing Ms. Dudash as my examiner.  She was a major improvement over my past examiner from DC.  

I hope things go as well with my new examiner, William Shipman.

Indeed.  My last form 3 was returned within three weeks of me sending it out and I'd like that to either stay the same or improve
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top