Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/15/2018 9:27:50 AM EDT
Does anyone know of any Missouri machine gun events like Knob Creek?

I've found references to an event near Sikeston with a jungle walk and I've heard mention of a few others but I can't find anything definitive. I'd love to knock the dust off my subguns and shoot an event but I just don't have time for travelling to a distant event. Also if there was an event in Missouri I wouldn't have to dick with the stupid 5320.20.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:45:50 AM EDT
Sikeston shoot was last weekend. It's kind of a private affair, but the guys are real welcoming. I haven't made it over from my corner of the state in years. Other than that I don't know, seems like CMMG may do something where they have an off-road vehicle day too, but I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 8:05:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/16/2018 8:06:33 AM EDT by thorshammerblow]
There is OFASTS on June 23 and 24 this year I think. Anyway it is in northeast Oklahoma, but it is only a couple of miles from Missouri and like 21 miles from Neosho. Depending on where you live in Missouri it is a hell of a lot closer than Sikeston.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 10:20:23 AM EDT
It's across state lines, he'd still have to do the paperwork he's trying to avoid.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 1:38:04 PM EDT
Yep, I always tell myself to file a bunch of 5320s just in case but I never do.

OFASTS has always been in the plans but as I live in southeast Missouri, the Creek would be about the same distance.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 7:52:05 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NOMAAM:
It's across state lines, he'd still have to do the paperwork he's trying to avoid.
View Quote
Yep, sorry about that. I stopped reading at knocking the dust off my subguns.
Top Top