Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2018 9:27:50 AM EDT
Does anyone know of any Missouri machine gun events like Knob Creek?

I've found references to an event near Sikeston with a jungle walk and I've heard mention of a few others but I can't find anything definitive.  I'd love to knock the dust off my subguns and shoot an event but I just don't have time for travelling to a distant event.  Also if there was an event in Missouri I wouldn't have to dick with the stupid 5320.20.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 9:45:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Sikeston shoot was last weekend.  It's kind of a private affair, but the guys are real welcoming.  I haven't made it over from my corner of the state in years.  Other than that I don't know, seems like CMMG may do something where they have an off-road vehicle day too, but I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 8:05:41 AM EDT
[#2]
There is OFASTS on June 23 and 24 this year I think.  Anyway it is in northeast Oklahoma, but it is only a couple of miles from Missouri and like 21 miles from Neosho.  Depending on where you live in Missouri it is a hell of a lot closer than Sikeston.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 10:20:23 AM EDT
[#3]
It's across state lines, he'd still have to do the paperwork he's trying to avoid.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 1:38:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep, I always tell myself to file a bunch of 5320s just in case but I never do.

OFASTS has always been in the plans but as I live in southeast Missouri, the Creek would be about the same distance.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 7:52:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's across state lines, he'd still have to do the paperwork he's trying to avoid.
View Quote
Yep, sorry about that.  I stopped reading at knocking the dust off my subguns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top