Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2018 10:47:43 PM EDT
I wish I was up enough on pop culture or phonetics to decipher some of these.  Some are very clever--especially the ones that read backwards in your rear view mirror.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/view-missouri-s-rejected-license-plates/html_1084c33e-9584-5e51-b79f-f9662b1cc0f2.html

What gets me is, who is the dude they hired to make this determination??  This person has to be a laugh riot and a sick f*ck at the same time to know all of these.  Would love meet them.

I had a buddy in high school that was able to get "J PIECE" on his IL plate.  Also know this guy from BBQ comps that has "LARDON" on his plate (then to the just to left of it on his flat black bumper, he spray painted with stencils "Bacon Gives Me A...")
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 11:21:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 12:36:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Long ago I knew a guy who had CLIT on his license plate.

I've had two that got a lot of attention, but they weren't crude or anything like that.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 1:04:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine used to be SP33D
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw a new Corvette outside Washington DC with Virginia license plates:

PNTY DPR

I couldn’t tell if Kenny Powers was driving.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 9:52:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok who got rejected for ak47mf ?   Fess up?
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 9:58:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I have seen the same car two days in a row now with the following plate.

FUCUS

I am shocked it was issued.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top