Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 5:25:20 AM EDT
What's up y'all? I've been noticing that the Alabama mambers have somewhat of a monopoly on this board when it comes to places to go shoot and events therein. What's up with us here in Mississippi that we don't have that level of  gumption? I'd join a Mississippi shooting club in a hot minute if I could find one, but I live in Hattiesburg, which seems to be a dead spot in the middle of the state. I don't have the time to drive all the way to Jackson or Pascagoula just to shoot for an hour or two and then leave, so where does that leave me? I heard tell of a range/club up in Ellisville, but I can't locate hide or hair of it anywhere. Does anyone know how to get in touch with them? I think the name of their organization is Pine Belt Rifle and Pistol Club, but I may be dead wrong. I'd appreciate any info I could get on shooting activities or clubs in the Hattiesburg area, if there is such going on around here.

Thanks,

Kenny
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:11:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Ellisville has IPSC type matches, High Power matches. Gulfport has IPSC, and we shoot IPSC, IDPA and night matches in Poplarville. Drop me a note off the board and I'll get you some info. BW
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:38:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to know too, since I have family in Laurel, and want a place to shoot.  I understand the range in Sharon closed a couple years ago, and there is a range near Ellisville, but don't know how to become a member.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:23:54 PM EDT
[#3]
There's a pistol club in Gulfport, I don't remember the name but they have IDPA and IPSC, etc.  

Anyone care to IM me the info on the one in Gulfport, too?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top