Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 7:26:35 PM EDT
My title may be somewhat vague.  What I'm looking for is the MN state level equivilent to the NRA,  like we have GOAL here in MA.  I did a google search, but must not have used the right terms as I didn't find the info I wanted.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#1]
There is not one that stands out  that I can think of.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:49:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Nothing in MN is unified or so it seems.  Minnesota Rifle and Revolver Assn. MRRA
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:19:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the reply, that's just what I needed.  That should just about complete my resource list, thanks.  Bookmarking now.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:30:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Here is a link to the most unified group of gun owners in Minnesota.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:22:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Here is a link to the most unified group of gun owners in Minnesota.

Totally agree, can't wait to come back someday.  MN and I have some unfinished business (gives me an excuse to come back).
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:39:35 PM EDT
[#6]
The only group that has been able to move any pro gun legislation is GOCRA / CCRN. They wrote and passed the carry bill here. They have the political contacts to make things happen. We meet the first Tuesday of the month at Hamline Law School. Stop by sometime, we can use all the help we can get. I don't know of any other group that does anything legislatively. You will find that there are lots of folks that like to shoot here but very few people interested in gun rights. BTW - the NRA does not know that Minnesota exists.

www.mnccrn.org/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top